Chapter 16: Ryan 🆚️ Ryo Balthyra

"Did you lose this?" Stella asked June, the blonde denied it, before she walked away. Carina watched as the Izarian looked for the next contestant. Her feline eyes darted around until she spotted Sora hanging out with her friends, each of them wearing a dimension crystal.

Well look what I found. Carina saw the luster of the crystals from afar. Gato would like to see this. She took out a smartphone that belonged to the woman she killed and took a picture of the Dimension Guardians before sending it to her associate, El Gato.

"I found five dimension crystals, which one of them do you want?" Carina sent the text.

Hexice continued down the hall before he took a left turn and spotted a scaly green Reptilian, a blonde fighter, an elf, one of the scaled dogs and Breloq.

"Oh Breloq." Hexice sang. The ten foot deity turned stiff when he heard his voice. Not today Hexice.

"There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Hexice scolded him like a parent while Breloq erected a door from behind. The other fighters that were present stared at them, as if that wasn't weird enough. Where's ParaVi? He usually kept the unpredictable Deity in check.

"I've been worried sick about you." Hexice said in a worried tone, though sickening was an understatement when it came to the spade and diamond eyed Deity's fixation with the unpredictable. "I won't let you slip away this time." Hexice declared. If Ryan were present to decipher Breloq's poker face, he would tell that Breloq gave off an “you-sure-about-that?” glance the moment he opened the door and uttered, "Hasta la vista, Hexice!" The 7ft deity was close to touching the portal before it fizzled out of existance.

"Breloq!" Hexice shouted, he was so close to catching the 10ft wind up doll. He elicited a whine before he realized something. Ryan's match would be coming next, so Hexice flashed a pearlescent smile.

He could see it now... Breloq, Ryan and Felin in the arena fighting against an elf. A formidable opponent, oh yes, the suspense. A suspense that got his attention. A squeal of delight escaped him as he saw the outcome. "You won't escape me for long." The other fighters ignored Hexice as he walked away, except for Mirror. "What a shame, your winning streak is about to run out. I'd be careful if I were you, you don't know what is going to happen next once you step in the arena." Mirror then gave a derisive smirk.

It will take a lot for a combatant to defeat me. If it took a giant like Gilgamien an hour to get rid of me, what makes him think any of these competitors would? Mirror thought.

"Coming up next in the Magic Division is Ryan versus Ryo Balthyra. Who will win this match? The Deity summoner? Or the Elven warrior?" Johnathan announced.

"Later in the Melee Division: is Shadow versus Stella. Who will prevail? The Jurassic era or the Futuristic era? Find out after the commercial break." Eleanor announced before the screens gave an advertisement.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
COLISEUMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें