Chapter 27

Alexander and Tr looked at their leader and they knew that he didn't really care much about the supposed fraud, he just wanted to find an excuse to search for the illicit robot parts and he found the opportunity to do so. Patricia also took advantage of the situation, she had found a fat scapegoat that basically served himself up on a silver platter. Regardless of the outcome, Nat would take the fall for her negligence without the need of using one of her decoys for the dirty job.

"We've been authorized to not let anyone in." Sara stated.

"Are you kidding!? We just saw this fat eyesore leave the room that you're supposed to guard!" Tr remarked petulantly.

"Who you calling an eyesore? You skinny puke!" Ruben spat before Tr and Ruben started beating each other again before the security guards and Tr's teammates intervened.

"I can see why." Patricia commented while the guards and the men in jumpsuits separated them.

Stacey curled her fingers into a fist as she put it on her hip. "You can't last one minute without snooping around, can you?"

Zack stood up as his spiky black hair was in view, "I would when there isn't any secrecy around." He whined while she chastised him.

Violet ate her soup while Jacinto picked up the tea. Thomas and María came to catch up to them. "How did it go?" María asked at the Arivex.

"It went well to say the least." Sora said.

Just when Violet consumed down to the last drop of the soup she heard Thomas speak. "Is best that we leave since there is nothing for us here."

Violet looked at Thomas, his blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, light skin and smooth jawline and his red crystal pendant. She received a vision of him wearing a uniform as he entered into the darkness, his pendant illuminating a path. Then she saw a fire that came from a dragon's mouth. A dragon with hardened orange scales, blood red eyes, and a pendant clung to her neck with an icon of a golden bicep as a symbol of strength. Next to the orange dragon, a fluffy grey dragon was attached, only this one had cobalt blue eyes and a pendant shaped as an hourglass. They grey dragon uttered something that couldn't be heard until Violet snapped out of her vision.

"Sora, I heard that there is another round tonight. Are you going or not?" Zack asked her.

"Sure. I'm going to check if it isn't too late to participate." Sora paced eight steps.

"Just don't get duped this time." Stacey remarked while Sora rolled her eyes.

"Good luck." María added.

"Be careful, you don't know who you're up against." Violet warned.

"Don't listen to her, Sora. She is trying to trick you the same way she did when you were fighting her." Stacey warned her.

"Yeah, she's trying to discourage you from fighting in the Redemption Round, don't listen to her." Zack insisted. Sora looked at her teammates and then at Violet.

"I will fight, there's no doubt about it." Sora clarified. Violet withdrew herself from the table.

"It will require strength and patience to defeat them, you were warned." Violet hinted as she strolled out of the food court with the sailor.