❁76:Memories❁

"Jungkook, where are we?" Jimin suddenly asked Jungkook, hoping to get an answer.

"Y-Your hometown" Jungkook stuttered, as Jimin's eyes widened.

In flick of seconds, the memories of past that never left Jimin's bones, like salt in the sea, flashed up in front of his eyes as tears filled his eyes to the brim. The place where his childhood was spent and the memories that were supposed to be endearing were actually painfully uncomfortable for him.

"Why are we here?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook, his lips shivering with each word, as pearl like tears rolled down his cheeks. Jungkook gulped, staying silent which bothered Jimin even more.

"You said we were going to meet your Mom. THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE WE HERE?" Jimin yelled, numerous tears painting his soft cheeks. Jimin rarely ever gets angry so Jungkook was really scared to see Jimin being angry on him but then again, it was his plan so he gotta speak.

"So that you can meet your father" Jungkook mumbled, calm unlike Jimin who just couldn't seem to maintain his composure.

"D-Did I ask you to bring me here? I don't want to meet my father. You know everything that happened then w-why did you do this?" Jimin sobbed, his angry tears continuously falling, as he looked at Jungkook with betrayal in his eyes, anger filling his veins. It broke Jungkook's heart seeing Jimin cry like this, knowing how much the boy might be hating him for it but he needed to be strong. He needed to correct some things that were left incorrect for so long.

"I know everything and that is exactly why I bought you here. Everything that happened wasn't your fault, still he blamed you and what's worse is that you believed everything he said without ever arguing back" Jungkook frowned. "Why don't you talk to him today, Jimin? Tell him how much wrong he was." Jungkook said, his voice softening, hoping that Jimin might understand him even though it looked impossible right now.

"He wasn't w-wrong. I-It was my fault. That's why he blamed me. W-Why don't you get it?" Jimin spat angrily, still saying the same thing. He was the one who wasn't getting it. Jungkook sighed frustratedly. Looking up at Jimin, who was sitting right beside him, Jungkook got up from his seat a little. In a flash, his hand travelled behind Jimin's head, his fingers gripping Jimin's hair tightly but still gently. Jungkook moved his face closer to Jimin's, closing the distance between their faces much to Jimin's liking, who was looking right in Jungkook's eyes with his own glassy ones. Their faces were inches apart that Jungkook could feel Jimin's uneven breaths fanning his lips.

"How?" Jungkook whispered shouted. "How was it your fault?You tried your best but you couldn't meet your mother. You didn't know that was going to happen and that was unintentional. Stop fucking blaming yourself for everything. Do you ever think rationally?" Jungkook scolded. His voice wasn't loud but anger was still clear.

"If someone else was in your shoes, would you blame them for it?" Jungkook asked. Hearing his question, Jimin bit his lip. Thinking of how much he tried to meet his mother, and how much he suffered when his mother died just a day before he could meet her, his tears won't stop on the haunting memories. Knowing everything, he could never blame someone else in his place who went through this all. He shook his head slightly.

"Then why did you blame yourself for it?" Jungkook growled. This really caught Jimin off guard. He knew everything that Jungkook was saying was true and deep down, his own self knew it wasn't his fault but then again, his father told him otherwise and he had made his mind to never think in his own favour.

"But my father-"

"Was wrong." Jungkook completed Jimin's sentence. "You father was wrong. Don't question yourself when you know the problem was with your father all this time. That's why I bought you here so that you can tell your father that he was wrong. NOT YOU" Jungkook hissed, letting go of Jimin's hair on the back of his head, before brushing it gently from his fingers. His words made Jimin shake in fear. Meeting his father didn't seem like an option to him.