❁69:Dark Alley❁

**✿❀ Disclaimer ❀✿**

This chapter will contain violent content that can be triggering for many readers. Having any issue regarding it, reader is advised to skip the chapter.

Once again, reminding everyone that this story is mostly fiction and a little bit reality. This chapter in particular is going
to be pure fiction.
Don't attack the author.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Jungkook turned around, expecting Jimin to be there. However, his expectations didn't meet reality when he found a guy, wearing a black mask to cover up his face with a knife in his hand. That's when Jungkook realised that he was standing in the middle of a Dark Alley.

Not even wasting a single second, he turned around to run the other way just to meet an another masked man standing there with a knife too. Two more masked men came out of no where, as they stood at the both sides of the road, holding a wooden stick in their hands. Now, Jungkook was surrounded by four unknown masked men, each in one direction as Jungkook's eyes searched through them, trying to discover a gun but luckily, he found none. At least he won't get shot now.

"HANDS UP!" One masked guy growled as Jungkook quickly raised his hands up in surrendence. Even though he's a muscular person, fighting against four didn't seem like a good idea.

"DROP YOUR PHONE AND WALLET!!" Other guy spat demandingly as Jungkook dropped everything they asked for without any hesitation. At this point, it was better to not fight back for a wallet or a phone. Being a billionaire he is, he could always buy more.

"YOUR WATCH TOO!!" One guy scowled, his gaze fixated on the rollex that Jungkook was wearing. Taking it off, Jungkook dropped it too.

"Rollex, huh?" The man under the mask smirked.

"Look! The brand name on his jacket" The other man grinned evily as they all looked at it, except Jungkook who had his hands raised in surrendence.

"Woah! That's Gucci. Drop it too." One of the guy demanded as Jungkook just did as told, taking off his jacket, leaving himself in his T-shirt.

"He looks like some rich spoiled brat. We sure can get good money if we kidnap him." One of the masked man purred as Jungkook's eyes widened on hearing that. He nearly choked as his heart pounded in his chest uncontrollably when others nodded. That moment, he realised that these unknown men didn't just want what he already had but were planning to get some more through kidnapping him. He needed to run.

They don't have gun. I can try to run. At least they won't shoot me.

Jungkook agreed to the plan he made in his mind and in a flash, he started running at one direction, trying to get past by these men. However, much to his displeasure, two of those men quickly reached out, grabbing him and throwing him on the ground as he tripped and fell with a thud.

"Not running, are we?" The guy growled as Jungkook looked up, just to find the knife held by the guy, close to his neck. His instincts kicked in, as he held the hand of the person in a bone crushing grip, twisting it hard enough to probably break the bone as a small cracking sound was heard, making the person yelp in pain. Another man straddled Jungkook, just to get punched by him as he fell to the ground and shrieked.

Unfortunately, before Jungkook could fight more, his both hands were held in a tight grip by the other two men, who attacked him from backwards. Jungkook struggled like an animal to get out of the hold but those two were holding him firmly.