❁12:Strict Hobi❁

Jimin woke up with a huge pain in his foot. The sprain was so bad that Jimin could barely sleep whole night.

He rolled out of the bed and stood on the cold floor. He hissed in pain when he tried to move his foot. A tear of pain fell from his eyes which he wiped quickly. He looked at his foot which had taken a dangerous colour of blue due to sprain and his foot was burning.

Even with this pain, the first tension that arised in his mind was how he would practice dance steps today. Skipping practice was not an option for Jimin and he couldn't even tell anyone about his sprain.

He headed to his bathroom and took a warm bath hoping it will help with the sprain,which it didn't,unfortunately. After he came outside of bathroom, he took a pain relief ointment before rubbing it on his foot.

He then put on his clothes, as he walked out of his room, in the living room where he greeted the other members.

"Has anyone applied any ointment?" Hobi asked as he was sniffing. When he said that, Suga and Jungkook too started sniffing. Jimin bit the inside of his cheeks as he quickly shook his head. On not getting any answer, Hobi gave up the question and only nodded.

After they all had eaten breakfast, except Jimin of course, they all went to dance studio for practice.

This day was literally the worst for Jimin. He couldn't keep up with a single dance step and this was confusing other members because Jimin was a brilliant dancer, with indefinable flexibility.

It was something around 7 PM and all the members were practicing since the morning without any break. So they all decided to stop, and head back to home.

However, Hobi stopped Jimin.

"Jimin! You still don't know how to do the main step and that's not good" He scolded. Jimin just looked at the floor, as he felt tears in his eyes. Never ever in his life was he scolded for dance. Hobi would only praise him and set him as example for other members but today was different. Hobi was disappointed in him and this was something that he never thought would happen.

"We have to perform the dance tomorrow in front of manager. If you don't want him to be disappointed in all of us then I think you should practice more" Hobi added as Jimin just nodded.

"So, we're all going. You can come home too after learning the main steps." Hobi strictly said as he turned around and left the room. Other members just frowned on Jimin as they all left too. They didn't dare to say anything against Hobi because no one dares to speak against him when he's strict about dance.

The moment Jimin was sure that he was alone in the room, he bursted into tears.

His tired legs gave up as he fell on the floor and cried continuously. His foot was aching from the pain, as he sat there criss cross applesauce and cried like a little child, and let all the feelings inside him come out.

After fifteen minutes of continuous crying, he stopped and put himself together. He stood on his aching legs and he moved near the huge mirror of the dancing room and looked at himself. His eyes were red from crying and he looked like he was on the verge of passing out.

He turned around and spotted a water bottle on the desk. He quickly picked it up and moved towards his bag which was kept in the corner. He opened it before taking out a small packet of energy powder. He emptied the packet in the water bottle and shaked it before drinking it all.

This was all that he was doing to get energy for his practices and concerts. Though, this energy was not at all enough, but Jimin was still satisfied with it because it surely didn't make him fat. He just sat there for some time as he calmed himself and remembered all the dance steps. While he was sitting, he applied the pain relief spray on his sprained foot. He placed the bottle on top of the table which was kept aside. After that, he started practicing. He kept on practicing on his aching foot, trying his best to not pay it any attention.

It was something around 11 PM, when Jimin was done and satisfied with his hardwork. Hoseok asked him to learn only the main dance steps for tomorrow, but he ended up learning the whole choreography just to make Hoseok happy. He patted his head, feeling proud. He streched his body and yawned before turning around as his eyes fell on a figure that was standing near the door.

He flinched as he looked at the door. His eyes widened on finding Jungkook there. His heart started pounding in his chest as he thought of the possible reasons due to which Jungkook was here. Was he worried for him?

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Woah!! I salute Jimin's hardworking ass.

BTW, y'all like this chapter? Is there anything in particular that y'all want me to write in this story?

Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)