❁68:Lost❁

"Jimin, I like you." Eunwoo said making Jimin freeze on his spot with widened eyes that stared at the determination in Eunwoo's eyes.

In flick of seconds, it was all crystal clear to him on why Jungkook was so jealous from Eunwoo or didn't want him to be around Jimin. It all made sense now. Was it that obvious that only Jimin was the one who was unaware of the emotions that Eunwoo carried for him? Eunwoo would always flirt or act special with Jimin but Jimin just ignored it all, thinking that Eunwoo was probably doing this because they were close friends, nothing else.

However, the confession wasn't something that he expected at all. Most importantly, it wasn't something that he wanted too. Hearing the confession didn't make him happy but sad. It didn't give him butterflies in his stomach but an indescribable pain in his heart. It didn't make him blush but frown deeply because he knew what was going to be his answer.

"Eunwoo-" Jimin started but Eunwoo lowkey knew what he was about to say so he stopped him.

"You don't have to give me an answer now, Jimin" He said. "You can take time. Think about it before you make a decision. I have liked you from a really long time but I was never able to confess. But I finally did today" Eunwoo smiled at him weakly that made Jimin's heart clench for unknown reason.

"No. Stop please." Jimin pleaded as Eunwoo frowned at him.

"I.. I will never be able to return the feelings, Eunwoo" Jimin said directly with the most sad frown as Eunwoo's heart broke listening this.

"I-I don't want to give you any false hope. I'm sorry but I only see you as a friend. As my best friend" Jimin said as he held Eunwoo's hand, rubbing on his knuckles from his thumb, trying to comfort the boy. Jimin knew that rejection hurts like hell because he had witnessed it himself too but unlike his rejection, this was less painful because Jimin was never going to turn down the boy harshly but more like gently.

"You are my childhood friend Eunwoo and you mean so much to me but I don't share the feelings. I really don't want to destroy our precious bond but if you hate me after this, I would understand that." Jimin said as Eunwoo bit his lips very harshly, tasting blood in his mouth. His heart was breaking at each sentence and it felt like he chased after someone who wasn't meant for him for so long.

Meanwhile, Jimin on the other hand was feeling extremely guilty like he was the reason of someone else's disparity. Not to mention that he was afraid. Afraid to loose a best friend like Eunwoo. Suddenly, his heart felt heavy as a rock when he saw a tear roll down Eunwoo's cheeks and in a instant, Jimin did what he has been doing from a very long time. He blamed himself for it. Eunwoo quickly wiped his tear, not wanting to seem weak as he looked up at Jimin, forcing a smile.

"It's... It's ok Jimin. I-I understand it" Eunwoo said, not making an eye contact. Suddenly, he was pulled into a hug as Jimin embraced him gently in a warm hug.

"Eunwoo I hope this won't change our friendship. You will always be my best friend, ok?" Jimin mumbled gently, enough loud for Eunwoo to hear who wrapped his arms around Jimin, maybe for the last time as he didn't really want to let go but he needed to.

"It's.. It's late. I guess we should go. And yeah! You have to find J-Jungkook too, I guess?" Eunwoo said with a soft sad voice as Jimin nodded.

"B-Bye" Eunwoo said, turning around, not wanting to be at that venue anymore. Jimin tried to stop him but he had no words to say as Eunwoo left Silently.

Why do you always have to make people around you sad?

A voice asked Jimin as he bit his lips, sighing deeply. He really shouldn't have come here today. Turning around, he remembered that he even had to find Jungkook too. For a moment, Jimin just wanted to forget everything and sit on the bare road just to cry his heart out. Maybe it would sound ridiculous but at this point, his knees really felt weak and the life seemed more like a burden to him. But of course, it wasn't something that he could do.

So he turned around and left the fair to look after Jungkook who was God knows where.

<----««

Jungkook was angry as hell when he stormed out of the fair and walked on the roads that he knew nothing about. To be honest, he had no idea on what path he was going. He was just trying to find out the parking area where he parked the car and maybe wait for Jimin there but as he walked back, he completely lost track of it. Jimin and Eunwoo bought him here but he had no idea how he was supposed to go back but at this point, he couldn't care less as he just walked carelessly.

He was angry. Very angry instead. More like fuming. Eunwoo had feelings for Jimin and knowing this, he really didn't want to leave Jimin there. He was okay with the fact that Jimin was trying to avoid him purposely or not give him attention because he had moved on or that's what he thought. At least, Jungkook was trying to get him back. But the problem arised when Jimin gave this attention to someone else or when Jimin avoided him for someone else and that too for Eunwoo. Deep down, Jungkook was scared of losing Jimin.

It was making his heart boil with anger as he walked with no attention. Darkness was starting to blanket Seoul because the sun had already gone down. Jungkook walked, taking turns, trying to find his destiny but the path for it was absolutely wrong as he walked into a dark alley but that still didn't stop him. However, what happened next surely did.

"Stop!" Someone suddenly yelled from behind as Jungkook stopped all the movements, smiling unintentionally because he thought that this person who stopped him was no other than Jimin who came here to look after him because he was worried for him. Thinking that it was Jimin even though the voice of this unknown person didn't sound much like Jimin but Jungkook just rubbed it off. Who else could it be? Of course it's Jimin, right?

Jungkook turned around, expecting Jimin to be there. However, what he didn't expect at all was some masked guy with a knife in his hand. That was the scary breathtaking moment when Jungkook realised that he was so careless with his paths that he walked into a dark alley and you know very well that a character of a wattpad story isn't safe while standing in a dark alley.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Let's bring some violence in the story, should we?

Just spicing up the story a bit. You don't mind, right? :)

Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)