❁24:Hometown❁

Jungkook reached his hometown after a very long and tiring ride. He parked the car and walked up to his home's door. A smile creeped on his face as he rang the bell to his home.

Soon after some seconds, a lady opened the door and attacked Jungkook with a huge warm hug. Jungkook gladly returned the hug. After a while, the lady pulled away.

"It's been really long since I last saw you, dear" The women spoke up as she held Jungkook's hand in hers. Her eyes glowed as visible tears started filling the brim of her eyes.

"Mom cmon! don't cry please" Jungkook said, as he once again caught the beautiful lady in another warm hug and tightened the hug this time. When they pulled away, a smile was decorated on the face of both.

Mrs Jeon, Jungkook's mother, then looked around behind JK.

"Is he parking the car?" She asked, confusing JK.

"Who?" He asked.

"Jimin" She said as though it was the most obvious thing in the whole world. JK's smile visibly dropped as he sighed.

"He didn't come with me" He replied.

"Oh. Why?" Her mother asked again.

"Cmon mom! It's not necessary that I always bring him with me" JK said as he walked passed by her, inside the home. His mother closed the door after him. He walked inside the big familiar house as his mother followed him happily.

"Besides, you were so excited to meet him, but what did he do, huh? He went with Tae. He went with Tae instead of coming with me. And you wanted to meet him" JK said as he pouted. He was complaining like a small kid as he came inside the living room and landed on the couch. His mother sat beside him.

"Oh! I'm not sad, kookie." Mrs Jeon said as JK smiled on his nickname 'kookie'. "Besides Jimin might want to visit Tae's home too. It's totally alright." His mom added. Of course she wanted to meet Jimin, and she was a little disappointed to know that Jimin didn't come with JK. But of course, she's no one to say anything. Jimin can visit who ever he wanted to.

"But mom" JK said. However he stopped to think what he was going to say.

"Why are you supporting him? You should be at my side." JK said confusing his mom.

"Huh? I'm not taking anyone's side." Her mother said. She could sense something was off.

"Kookie, is everything ok?" She asked him again, and JK just took a deep breath before nodding slightly. However, this wasn't enough for his mother. She knew something was going on, however she decided not to say anything, right now. Maybe JK would tell her anything once he relaxed a bit.

After that, he met his dad and brother too who were in the garden. The family reunited as Jungkook was happy to meet his family again. They all had their dinner together and now, Jungkook was laying on the bed of his room as he stared at the ceiling. His whole family was here but it still felt incomplete. Maybe it was because Jimin wasn't here.

I wonder what Jimin would be doing right now?

He thought in his mind but then quickly sit up and shook the thought away.

Ugh Jungkook stop! Stop thinking about him.

Jungkook thought as he tried to sleep. But he couldn't. He just squirmed on the bed as he tried not to think about anything but he couldn't stop himself from having thoughts about Jimin.

One more night full of questions was spent.

One more night full of thoughts of Jimin was spent.