❁70:Sorry❁

Jimin's eyes fluttered open, instantly getting attacked by the bright light of the room as he shutted them back because of his reflexes, feeling himself lying down on a bed. He squirmed a bit feeling something on his hands. A thin IV tube was placed in his veins and the tube was connect to an heparin IV bag to provide essential fluids to Jimin and prevent blood clots. A pulse oximeter was also fixed on his index finger.

"Jimin?" He heard someone take his name as he opened his eyes to find Taehyung who was sitting right beside him. Slowly, the memories of last night finally sank in, making Jimin's head throb from the pain as he realized that he was in hospital.

"Where's Jungkook?" Was the first thing he asked. His voice was very weak and hoarse as his throat felt dry but he couldn't care less. He was worried sick about what happened after he passed out and wanted to make sure that Jungkook was fine.

"There!" Taehyung said with a frown, pointing towards the other side of the room as Jimin's eyes followed where he was locating just to find Jungkook and other BTS members standing, while looking at him with worried eyes. Well everyone looked worried, but Jungkook just looked a little too devastated with eye bags under his blood shot big bambi eyes as he looked pale and disheveled, like he had cried all night and was still looking like he was on the verge of tears. For Jimin, it wasn't difficult to understand that Jungkook was worried sick for him.

Jungkook on the other hand just looked down, not wanting to face Jimin right now, as he felt a feeling in his heart that he failed to protect the boy. To make it even worse, it was only his fault that they both ended up in the dark alley. His feet felt like they have lost the capabilities to move as he just stood in his place with a deep frown.

Jimin tried to get up a little from the bed as an immense wave of pain washed over his body making him hiss in agony. Only when he was about to fall back, Jungkook finally seemed to budge from his place as he quickly held the boy in his arms protectively, to provide him support.

"I'll call the doctor" Namjoon informed, leaving the room quickly. Soon enough, doctor came to check on Jimin along with manager PD nim. After checking a bit, doctor advised Jimin to take a good rest as he left to talk to manager about Jimin's health complications, followed by the other members.

"I'll be here." Taehyung informed as the other members nodded.

"I-I will also-" Jungkook was about to say something until he got a glare from Taehyung, that shutted him up.

"I think you should leave, Jungkook" Taehyung glared, confusing Jimin on why he looked so angry on Jungkook. Jungkook just bit his lips harshly, not wanting to leave but be with Jimin. However, Taehyung's exasperated expression was really scary as Jin just patted his back, taking him out with him. Only then, Taehyung looked back at Jimin.

"How are you feeling?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm okay. Don't worry" Jimin replied.

"Jimin" Taehyung faltered. "What happened yesterday?" He asked as Jimin dithered on whether he should tell Tae the truth or not. He knew the younger was protective over him and might scold the hell outta Jungkook for going into the dark alley and causing this much harm.

"Actually... Umm.." Jimin delayed, unsure of what to say. "We went to meet Eunwoo and while coming back, me and Jungkook g-got lost" Jimin lied as Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"And then.. Then while we were finding the right way back home, we ended up in the dark alley and some people attacked us" Jimin completed his intentional untruth.

"Oh? Is that what happened?" Taehyung asked, looking deep into Jimin's eyes like giving him a second chance to say the truth but Jimin just gulped and nodded. Taehyung sighed.