❁67:Mine❁

"I was just leaving anyway. Well bye. And yeah thanks for helping" Jungkook said to them, smiling at the helpful staff girl, who still looked shocked as hell.

Meanwhile, turning around, Jungkook flinched as right behind him stood Jimin and Eunwoo.

"W-What are you guys d-doing here-" He didn't even get to complete himself as he was interrupted by Eunwoo.

"I knew it. I can't believe you literally asked a staff to take it out so that you can win from me" He scoffed, as Jungkook bit the inside of his cheeks, nervously scratching the back of his neck on being caught off guard for God knows how many times.

Jimin on the other hand, just stood there, quite amazed by the fact that Jungkook literally asked a staff member to take that plushie out just because Jimin wanted it. To make it even worse, he rudely refused to take it and now he was feeling extremely bad after knowing how much efforts Jungkook made to bring it just for him. It must have hurted Jungkook real bad, but just thinking about it made Jimin feel guilty on himself as his heart became heavy on what he did earlier. He really felt bad for his actions, feeling like he should have accepted it.

"Actually I didn't do it because I wanted to win from you" Jungkook said to Eunwoo who had a lowkey smirk on his face. "I did it because Jimin wanted it." Jungkook added as he smiled weakly at Jimin, looking down at the bunny plushie he was holding in his hand as Jimin felt his heart clench even more.

"But you don't want it anymore" Jungkook frowned, looking at Jimin.

"You know what? Just give it me to me" Jimin suddenly said as he took the plushie out of Jungkook's hold, who looked at him in confusion. "I actually wanted it. It's really cute. And thank you for bringing it." Jimin said, accepting the gift, not wanting to make the younger even more sad. The moment Jimin took bunny, a huge bunny smile returned on the face of the bunny boy.

"You like it?" Jungkook cheerly asked as Jimin nodded while looking away to hide the sudden small blush on his face.

"I'm glad." Jungkook cheered as he held Jimin's hand suddenly before he could process anything. "Let's go now" He added, dragging Jimin with him, leaving behind a confused Eunwoo, who didn't know if he should be happy that Jungkook wasn't sad or be sad that Jungkook was happy. Well anyways so, following them from behind, Eunwoo left too, leaving behind the only person, who was no other than the staff girl, who was still standing there, witnessing everything.

"Woah! So Jungkook wanted that plushie for Jimin?" The staff girl exclaimed to herself. "Damn! This is the second jikook moment that I have witnessed right in front of my eyes" She squealed in happiness. This girl who looked familiar to Jungkook earlier was actually no other than the same girl who bought the cat ears hairband for Jimin in one fanmeet.

"Oh shit! I forgot to ask for a photo" The staff girl suddenly remembered, facepalming herself. "Nevermind! Maybe next time" She shrugged, going back to arcade to do her job.

<————««

Walking outside the mall, Eunwoo, Jungkook and Jimin were chatting to each other, stopping at one place when they spotted that the roads weren't looking how they usually looked. Sides of roads were beautifully decorated with streamers hanging on the side street light or trees and both side had enormous numbers of stalls that were decorated as well. The path lead to front and the venue was lightened up through colourful lights coming from the stalls that had crowds surrounding them. Not only the stalls but there were several huge rides too. All three of them just couldn't take their eyes off of the beautiful scenery.

"Why is this place decorated? It wasn't like this the last time I visited here." Jimin asked confused.

"Festive seasons are going on in Korea. It's a fair going on in here" Eunwoo informed as Jimin nodded, his eyes roaming around.