❁65:Arcade❁

"It's half an hour until the movie starts." Eunwoo said, looking at Jimin and Jungkook. His hand was around Jimin's shoulder and this was really bothering Jungkook a lot, but the glare that Jimin was giving him from time to time to remind him to be nice to Eunwoo was stopping him from removing his hand.

"Hey! How about we go to the Arcade?" He added. Standing in the mall, waiting for the movie that was yet to start, it seemed like a good idea to them.

"Sounds fun!" Jimin said, giving an eye smile to Eunwoo, who smiled back on him. Meanwhile, Jungkook just nodded.

They walked towards the counter to get a play card for themselves. Each of them got one arcade card as they walked to the arcade in the mall, which was glittering beautifully, shining because of the thousand sources of light coming from the different directions. They just couldn't seem to take their eyes off of the well-designed arcade of the mall.

The Arcade

The Arcade

Looking around, so many sections caught their eyes. First section that stole Jungkook's attention in the Arcade was the huge bowling alley, as he just looked at it in awe.

Flick of seconds were enough for Jungkook to remember that Jimin loved bowling. Jimin would always play bowling with Taehyung, whenever they would visit any bowling alley. Well! Jungkook loved bowling too and there were uncountable number of times when Jimin asked Jungkook to play with him too but being a brat he was in the past, he would always refuse the precious offer. However, Jungkook really thought that it would be a good opportunity for him to play bowling with Jimin now and this way, they would definitely spend more time together.

Meanwhile, Eunwoo had totally different plans. Busy in his own thoughts as his gaze was fixated on the dance floor section of the arcade.

Unforgettable memories filled his mind as he remembered how Jimin loved to dance with him on the dance floor whenever they went on hangouts with each other and for Eunwoo, it looked really a great chance to make some more sweet moments with Jimin. Both Jungkook and Eunwoo turned as they looked at Jimin who was looking some where else.

"Hey Jimin! Let's go there!" Both Eunwoo and Jungkook said at the same time, holding Jimin's hand as Jimin just looked at them, confused. Eunwoo and Jungkook raised their eyebrows at each other.

"Huh?" Jimin huffed.

"Look! There's a dance floor there! Let's go dance." Eunwoo suggested as he smiled at Jimin, much to Jungkook's displeasure who wasn't really liking the offer.

What the hell? But I wanted to do bowling with Jimin. Why is this Eunwoo always interrupting in my love life?

Jungkook thought, rolling his eyes.

"But there's a bowling alley there. Let's go there first. Jimin loves bowling" Jungkook said as this time he was the one who smiled at Jimin.

Tables turned as this time, Eunwoo was the one frustrated from Jungkook, who was spoiling his opportunity to dance with Jimin and in some time, movie was about to start so they would have to leave anyway.