❁66:Movie❁

"Open it!" Jungkook said to a girl, pointing towards the lock at the bottom of the claw machine. She was one of the staffs of the Arcade. However, her face looked somewhat familiar to Jungkook, like he had met her before.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't do it"
She replied as Jungkook frowned.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because it's not allowed" She replied like it was the most obvious thing.

"Come on! You have the key, don't you?" Jungkook asked, looking at her suspiciously.

"Sir even though I have key, I still won't open it" She said.

"Ugh! I can pay you" Jungkook said stubbornly as the girl rolled her eyes. She was really getting annoyed by the behavior of this person. She was just having her great time in the arcade, helping small kids play with arcade machines when suddenly, this person wearing mask called her just to ask her to open the claw machine because he wanted a plushie. What is this childish behavior? Only if she knew that this person behind the mask was Jungkook from BTS. Well, little did she know.

"Sir, I can't. I'll get scolded by my manager if I'll do it" She said, trying to be polite.

"Come on! No one is watching. Please" Jungkook requested. Before she could say anything else, Jungkook started requesting again and again. Only then, she sighed deeply as she took out a bundle of keys from her pocket. Looking around to check if anyone is watching them or not, she opened the lock, sliding the glass wall a little to take the plushie out and give it to Jungkook who squealed in happiness.

"Thank you so much!!" He bowed again and again as the girl quickly closed the machine back and looked around before smiling at him back. Jungkook jumped like a kid as the girl giggled on his childish behavior at this point.

He greeted her goodbyes as he looked around in the arcade to find Eunwoo and Jimin who were obviously not there. Looking at his watch, he gasped. Movie was about to start in some minutes.

He ran out of the Arcade, making his way towards the cinematic section of the mall, only to stop when he notice Eunwoo and Jimin who was cheerly talking to each other, with Eunwoo arms around Jimin's shoulder as usual. This really annoyed Jungkook who clutched the plushie he was holding in his hand. Sighing, he went to them.

"Jimin! Look!" He said cheerfully, getting the attention of both the boys who looked behind, only to find Jungkook standing there with the cute bunny plushie in his hand. Eunwoo just stared at the plushie in awe as Jungkook smirked at him.

Damn! How did he do that?

Eunwoo thought. Well, Jungkook never did it, did he? Who cares? At least he bought the plushie, right?

"I don't want it" Jimin suddenly said.

"Huh? Why?" Jungkook asked as his smile suddenly dropped. He was dumbfounded.

"You got it. You keep it." Jimin said.

"But I got it for you" Jungkook replied.

"I never asked you for it. I already tried to stop you but you didn't listen to me even when I was yelling." Jimin said bluntly as Jungkook felt his heart clench.

Jimin knew he was being rude and he felt bad saying this but he was doing this on purpose. He already told Jungkook that he was not going to give him any chance because he doesn't return the feelings but Jungkook was still doing all these flirty things for him, acting like his boyfriend when he was clearly not, so this looked the only best way for Jimin to stop Jungkook from trying. Besides, when Jimin was trying on JK in past, he would always refuse the boy or say harsh words to Jimin and what Jimin was doing was still so less in comparison. Jimin was just trying to show Jungkook that he didn't need his love, attention or help. He was fine just by himself, even though he wasn't.