❁42:Imagination❁

Jungkook sighed for the 6th time as he sat straight on his bed.

He couldn't sleep at all and the reasons were the wild thoughts that were going inside of his mind. He couldn't think straight. All he was thinking was about Jimin and those thoughts were definitely as straight as a circle.

He couldn't seem to make the right decision. Jimin returned home at 11:30 PM at night, much to Jungkook's displeasure. He wondered what they were doing this late at night but it wasn't like he could ask Jimin or stop him from hanging out with his other friends. And even if he did, why would Jimin listen to him? Is he his boyfriend? No! And that's what ends all the topics.

If I confess my love, maybe many Armies won't support the decision. But I have my own life too. But what if the group would get criticized, but wait, it's not like I'll be the only one gay. Literally all of the members are.

Jungkook thought sighing again.

And if I confess to Jimin, maybe he won't ignore me again. He'll give me the same attention. And then we'll be together, hangout together and could have fun together.

Jungkook thought in his mind as a wild blush appeared on his face which he not at all tried to hide since he was in his own room, alone.

And then, we might kiss and do many more things too.

Jungkook thought as the wild thoughts of those fanfics that he read and those fanarts that he saw came running to his mind. He was so deep in thoughts as he started doing the things that BTS army does 24/7.

And that is to imagine themselves with their bias doing God knows what.

Jungkook's mind was constantly roaming around as he thought of many things as once.
.
.
Like how Jimin's plump lips would feel on his thin ones.
.
.
Or Like how Jimin would look while blushing for him.
.
.
Or like how he would feel while holding Jimin's small delicate body in his muscular arms.
.
.
Or like how his hand would look while holding Jimin's hand which is almost the half of his hand's size.
.
.
Or like how Jimin's neck would look while being full of the hickeys given by one and only Jungkook.
.
.
Or like how Jimin would look under him on the bed, maybe screaming his name and calling him daddy like he did in those fanfics.
.
.
Or maybe how it would feel to claim him as 'his' forever.

Amazing! It would feel amazing. Jungkook didn't even realize that he was smiling like a creep, while thinking about the crazy stuffs, in the middle of the night. Fanfics surely spoiled the innocent Jungkook.

Suddenly, he was out of his Dreamland and he groaned when he realized that it all was just an imagination. Nothing much. Relate, right?

Well, he got up looking around. He was sweating even though air conditioner was on, thanks to his crazy thoughts. He wanted water but the bottle wasn't here. Maybe in the living room.

He sighed once again as he got out of his room and walked in the corridors while making his way towards the refrigerator. However, his legs stopped working suddenly when he heard some sounds that made his eyes shot open.

"Ahh! Ughh! Nngg! Mmm!"

Jungkook heard these sounds that felt like someone was moaning and swear to God, the speed in which he turned was faster than light. He walked towards the door from where the sound was coming as he stopped right in front of Hoseok's room.

The sound was even louder now and Jungkook wasn't dumb. He was sure what was happening inside the closed doors but the only thing that confused him was that who else was with Hobi.

Then suddenly, it hit him. It hit him harder than a truck. And it took him seconds to realize everything. He smirked before moving his hand on the door and knocking softly. He sure is going to have some fun with his hyungs.

The sound immediately stopped. It was all silence and Jungkook could hear people panicking inside the closed doors. He knocked again as he tried not to burst into laughter.

Soon, the door opened and right in front of Jungkook was standing Hobi, looking scared and nervous, not gonna lie. His hair completely disheveled and his lips swollen as he was sweating immensely.

"W-What happened, J-Jungkook?" He stuttered.

"Umm, I think I heard something. So I just wanted to make sure everything's fine." Jungkook said as he tried to stand on the tip of his toes to peek inside the room.
However, Hobi did same to block his view.

"Everything's fine. Go to sleep. Good night" Hobi said, trying to close the door but that wasn't going to happen easily today as Jungkook was sure to dig out what Hobi was hiding. He held the gate as Hobi looked at him.

"Is anyone else inside?" JK asked.

"W-What? No! What made you t-think that?" Hobi asked, trying to act oblivious.

"No, I just felt like it. By the way, why are you sweating so much? Even your lips are swollen and-" Before Jungkook could complete, Hobi interrupted him.

"Everything's fine Jungkook. You can go to sleep" He said.

"Umm... Ok.. Just a last question. Is that a hickey?" Jungkook asked as he smirked while pointing towards Hobi's neck where a huge purple hickey was present. Hobi flinched before hiding it.

"N-No it's just a bruise. W-Why the hell did you t-think it's a h-hickey?" He stuttered, almost red at this point like a tomato.

"You are hiding something, aren't you?" The maknae said, his smirk widing as Hobi felt like passing out. He didn't know what he should do.

"Or maybe someone?" Jungkook added, turning Hobi pale.

"Yeah, he was hiding me, you nosy brat" A voice came from behind as Hobi and JK both looked behind at Suga who was standing inside the room, with disheveled hair and swollen lips too.

"As I thought" JK mumbled under his breath.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
I have a question for all of you. What do you guys prefer in Sope? Bottom Hobi or Bottom Suga?

If you ask me, I prefer bottom Hobi. But I wanted to know your opinions too.

Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)