❁29:Caught❁

Another shining day in Busan, JK's hometown and the weather was amazing. But Jungkook was too busy to pay any attention to it. His attention was on his phone. He was restless all night and was desperately waiting for the morning so that he could call Jimin.

When he was sure it was the correct time to call Jimin, he picked his phone and dialed his number one again to call him.

Meanwhile, in Daegu, Tae was walking to Jimin's room as he entered without knocking.

"Wake up Jimin! Rise and shine!" He shouted as soon as he opened the door. But he got startled when he saw that the bed was already empty.

As Jimin heard Tae's voice, he came out from the bathroom with a toothbrush in his hand.

"Good morning, Tae" He wished while brushing his teeth. Tae wished him back before bouncing on his bed. However, Jimin went back to bathroom to continue what he was doing, while Tae was waiting for him to complete.

Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang and in flick of seconds, Tae picked the phone to check who it was. As he expected, it was Jungkook, again. He picked the call.

"Hello, Jungkook?" He said.

"Taehyung, why do you always pick up Jimin's call?" JK asked, his voice showing the hints of annoyance.

"Jungkook, it's because Jimin isn't at home right now" Tae replied.

"Where is he?" JK asked.

"He-He went out for a morning walk" Tae lied. "I'll inform him to call you when he comes home. Ok, bye for now" Tae quickly said.

"No wait-" Before JK could say anything, Tae had already cut the call.

"Dammit!" JK shouted in his room before kicking the wall. Jimin never goes out on morning walks. JK had never seen him go for a morning walk. Of course, Tae was lying and it was becoming obvious for JK. He wanted to pull out his hair because he couldn't do anything.

He wanted to talk to Jimin but he was not getting a chance at all. Tae was just saying he'll inform Jimin but JK knew he was going to be in vain again.

JK was that kind of person who always gets what he wanted. He always does something that someone stops him from doing. And now that Tae was stopping him, it was boiling his blood because he could do nothing but sit in his house.

He was jealous. Very very jealous instead. He wanted to call again but he knew it would be of no use. It was the first time ever in JK's life that he was feeling so helpless. He couldn't do anything. Besides the fact that he still had no idea what Tae was doing with Jimin's phone.

So many questions arised in JK's mind and he didn't know answer of any. He felt like he was losing a fight against Tae and he also felt like he was losing something else. And that was his precious friendship with Jimin. He was here at his hometown for only one week out of which four days had already passed and after that, he could talk to Jimin at the dorm easily without Tae interrupting them but these left three days felt like years to him and he was getting impatient. He felt like the more he'll wait to apologize, the more time it will take to heal the bond between him and Jimin and he didn't want to risk it.

But then, suddenly, an idea crossed his mind. At first, he thought a little more about this idea, but then, a smirk appeared on his face. It sure was a good idea. And in this way, he could talk to Jimin without Tae interrupting him or trying to stop him.

JK get what he wants and he was taught to win not lose. He's not going to lose anything or that's what he thought.

<----««

Tae sighed as he cut Jungkook's call and threw the phone on the bed. He didn't want to do it. He didn't want Jimin's and Jungkook's friendship to get destroyed but he knew that maybe this was just not the correct time.

Jimin needed more time before the bad memories fade away and he could talk to Jungkook without bawling his eyes out. However, much to his displeasure, when he turned around, right there stood in front of him, Jimin.

His eyes widened as he looked at Jimin and wondered if he heard everything. He tried to act normal but the fact that he was caught off guard was making it difficult.

"Oh Jimin! You are h-here" He stuttered a little.

"Taehyung! I heard everything" Jimin said before crossing his hands as he looked at Tae. It was at this moment Tae knew, he was screwed.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)