CHAPTER 6

2nd September, 2090

00:34 am

Eunwoo and Yugyeom had finally reached Jungkook's house. They had arrived to find Jungkook lying unconcious on the floor, in the middle of the living room. They rushed to him, trying to wake him up, but all in vain. "What the hell happened here?!" they thought.

Eunwoo carried Jungkook on his back, to his bedroom. He laid him down softly, and came back down into the living room. Yugyeom was seated on the sofa, his eyes nervously pacing around the room. He jumped up to his feet when he saw Eunwoo.

"We should've arrived earlier... If only you didn't decide that we had to go that far for the gift..." Eunwoo spoke first, sounding annoyed and worried at the same time. "But we- I didn't know- I-" Yugyeom stuttered, barely being able to hold in his tears. Silence.

"Let's... not fight... Let's wait for him to wake up now..." Eunwoo said, after what seemed like an eternity. "Yeah" Yugyeom whispered back. They commanded for Jungkook's family robot to take a look at him. It administered an IV drip, and determined stress or dehydration as the cause.

2nd September

6:07 am

Jungkook's fingers twitched. His eyebrows quivered and his eyes trembled, as though he was trying to pull himself out of something scary. Eunwoo and Yugyeom hadn't left his side. Yugyeom noticed it first. He quickly alerted Eunwoo and the two of them dashed to his side, calling out for him. They saw a tear slide down his cheek, as his eyes flung open.

"YOONGI HYUNG!!!" he jolted up. His eyes were frantic, as they scoured the room, in search of something, or rather, someone. His friends held him tight, trying to calm his down, but none of their efforts could stop his tears from falling. He sobbed loudly and uncontrollably, screaming Yoongi's name with every breath. He didn't know why he was crying, but all he knew was that he had to. The pain in his chest was too strong for him to bear.

After he regained his composure, he looked around and realized that he was in his own room, and that Eunwoo and Yugyeom were surrounding him. They looked relieved. Eunwoo explained what had happened, about why they were late, and how they found him unconcious.

"Why didn't you call us?!" Yugyeom sniffled. "I- I'm sorry... I was just... waiting... and then my head ached... That's all I can remember" Jungkook replied.

"It's okay now... Everything's fine. We're here and you're alright now..." Eunwoo sighed. "But who is Yoongi hyung? We've never heard of im before..." Yugyeom asked him softly. "Yeah who's that? You were screaming his name when you woke up." Eunwoo asked in support of Yugyeom's curiosity.

"Huh? I- I don't remember." Jungkook lied. He remembered everything from the dream... The piano, the fire... Everything. He just didn't know how to explain. "Where do I start? What do I say?" he thought. "I guess I'll tell them later... First let me clear my head and try to make sense of everything..." he decided.

"You don't need to force yourself, Koo." Yugyeom smiled. He looked at his watch and exclaimed "Oh shit- we have school- Koo, don't come to school today. You need to rest up to recover."
"Ok... Then I'll see you guys later... Bye..." He waved them goodbye. They turned back to look at him with worried faces once more before leaving.

He was alone once again. He went back to his bedroom and sat on the bed. The visions were still as vivid, and his chest tight. His lips murmured the name over and over. "Yoongi hyung." The name felt so familiar, yet so distant. It felt like home. Even his face was as clear as day to him. His scent, the touch of his hand, his little sigh... he could feel everything. But he still couldn't understand who it was. Who was that boy whose everything was unforgettable? Whose mere name could trigger both warmth and cold in his heart? Just WHO the hell was it?? "I swear I haven't even heard of someone called Yoongi in this life of mine."

"THIS life...?" the words were stuck in is thoughts. Huh? THIS life?! "What the fuck Jungkook!? What are you even thinking- Omg Jungkook you're a science student for fuck's sake! You really don't believe this baseless theory, do you?! He sighed, bewildered at his own thoughts.

"I think I ned rest. Pfft haha THIS life?! Ah, I'm just exhausted for sure...?" he chuckles nervously as his thoughts blur out, and he drifted back to sleep.