(50)

Asher

I've reached thirty minutes ago. . .Sharia told me she was sleepy so I put her to bed. I'm in the living room with my phone in my left hand checking it every minute to see if I got any messages from a specific person. ... Cassie, she hadn't call me yet. . .Should I call her? Nah she said she would call me... Maybe she's doing something, yeah that's it.

I tried to listen to the conversation that the Adults we're having it involved . . .James and Cathanya's daughter but I can't maybe I should but I'm too busy staring at my phone. Yeah I think I should, I'll hear the phone ring if anything.

". . . ran away with his money." Shit. . .Who did?

"Seriously, she's so sick." Mom said

"Evan told me they went a her home and a girl was there by he couldn't take any pictures because she was always by his side, he then told me she wasn't treated properly."

"Do you think it might be her?" Cathanya asked. . . After being so quiet.

"Not sure, Evan told me he was trying to pinpoint her location. . . he'll tell us if he finds anything."

Turns out Cathanya's sister is a. . .a what's the word. I've heard the full story and trust me she's sick... Kidnapping your own sister's baby. . .What for, what is the reason?

My phone finally started to ring. . . The adults looked at me waiting for me to answer. . . Noisy asses. I looked at the caller ID and it's indeed Cassie. . . Finally with eagerness I answered the phone immediately .

"Asher, help please." Her voice didn't sound like her own. . . Her voice sounded hoarse and out of breath like she had been running. . .Panic surged through my veins, what had happened to her?

"Baby, what happened?" I asked quickly sounding panicked. . .

Everybody stand at the sound of my voice, gazing at me with questioning eyes but I can't focus on that. . .

"Asher, y-you. . .have. . .to hu-hurry, I'm going to die." It sounds like she's crying. What on Earth happened?

"Princess just hang on okay. . .I'm coming to get you, I'll be there just hang on." I rushed out

"Please hurry. . .Ahhhh." She groaned out and hang up the phone. At this I looked around frantically.

Where are my keys? Oh my God. . . My mind is all over the place.

"What happened son?" Dad asked me.

"Cassie, something happened to her." I rushed out looking around.

" Weren't you just there not long ago?"

"Yeah but then I had to leave her and her aunt came." I said. . . Aunt. . ."What if her aunt had done something to her?" I ran my hands through my hair. . .

"Look dad, can I borrow your car?"

He nodded "You aren't going there alone though. . .I'm coming." The rest of them nodded. . .So they are all coming. .. speaking of which where is my sister and Nick. . .You know what I don't want to know.

We hurriedly exited the house, no need to lock up he cooks are here.

I can't lose you Cassie. . .I just can't. . .Not now, not ever

Cassie

"Please hurry. . .Ahhh.". I said into the phone groaning. I hang up after hiding the phone . Okay I just need to wait but can I? I'm loosing alot of blood.

"Well that was refreshing." Navia said coming back into the room. . . Just the right time. She looked over at me "You alright there neicy?" She asked grinning.