(36)

It has now come to the end of the day...Today was uneventful. The queen bee and her minions sat at our table again and I was again jealous but Chris distracted me. Shanti and Nick seem to have made up....We all enjoyed our lunch and for once Victoria hadn't made any remarks but she had been glaring daggers at me.

Truth is I don't care.

***

I'm now getting ready for bed since Shanti called to tell me "something" came up but I know it was Nicholas but I don't feel anyway, they need to spend all their time together. I think it's time I started working on my book it won't write itself...I still hadn't find a proper title but in due time I will.

About half way into the chapter I heard my phone ringing who could it be? I stopped writing and the looked at my phone that I had thrown on my bed.

My Crush 💝

It's Asher, I had changed his contact name in my phone..Now why is he calling me? How can I know if I don't pick up.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hey princess.” He replied. I swear that voice, he started calling me princess from before the you know what incident and he's calling me it now...I can't help but blush, thank God no one is here to see my face.

“Wassupppp?” I asked drawling out my words

“Nun much just here thinking that's all.”

“About?”

“I can't tell you it's a secret.”

I laughed “Come on Gray.”

“Gray?” he asked sounding somewhat amused.

“Yeah, the colour of your eyes.”

“Real cliche princess.”

“Heyy, you get to call me princess so why not give you a name.” I said smiling ear to ear...What the hell is wrong with me. He then laughed...that deep sound, his laugh is now officially my favorite sound...I wonder if I can get a record.

“So why did you call?” I questioned after a minute of silence.

“I'm bored, Shanti and Nick had gone to God knows where they are getting rather close these days.” I froze.

“Maybe they need to catch up?”

“On what exactly, And my parents had gone out with Sharia.” He stated absentmindedly.

Sharia? Who exactly is Sharia?

“Who is Sharia?” My curious ass asked.

“Huh?” Was the reply that I got.

He seemed somewhat lost or he just pretended that he didn't hear me, so I asked once again “You said your parents went out with Sharia, who is Sharia?”

“Uh..umm She's...She's my cousin..yeah ” I snorted internally that sure sounded convincing... Didn't he trust me...I decided to let that slide..for now, I had to get to the bottom of this.

We had been talking for hours about everything....I got to learn more and more about him and him about me. He doesn't sound like a badboy in all honesty, I wonder how he had gotten that. The more I learnt the more I get to like him more..He's just my type any girl's type actually...He has the looks and he has the personality...Total Bonus...Ahhh I'm having he dreamy eyes right this moment.

I heard a yawning from the other end.

I laughed “Someone sounds sleepy.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Came the reply

“I can't keep the prince up now can I? I asked.

“And I can't keep the princess up either, so I guess it's a good night..then.”

I replied to him and he hang up....I switched off the lights and then went to bed with a smile plastered on my face