(16)

Lunch time came quicker than I've anticipated my day is getting better. Time to play cupid. 𝕴'𝖒 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖗. As I ever break a heart. Nope na me. But seriously they would make the cutest couple ever and I Cassandra Kane will make that happen and I know just how to do that.Muahhahahie. Do you ever, like ever wonder why all evil vilan have that laugh? I swear ever cartoon I watch....Yep I watch cartoons work aside it's good to feel like a child...Ahem. Sometimes that is. Not Everytime you gonna be acting all childish. Not saying there is something wrong with being childish but...oh I better stop before I go in a debate with my innerself it won't end pretty.

As I went into the somewhat short line with Sana, I started going over my ' Playing Cupid' plan. It's very simple. I just hope it goes according to plan. Anyways I ordered a Coke with a slice of Pizza and A Cheeseburger and also a large fries and an apple oh did I forgot to say a..I mean three cupcakes. Yeah um well. It's not like I didn't say I'm a foodie. Sana looked at my tray with all my food and then looked at my body.

"What?" I seriously don't need anybody judging me right now.

"Do you work out?" Work out?

"No, why do you ask?" I questioned cuz I really really wanted to know. By this we've reached our usual table.

"You eat like a cow and you still have that body shape, I want to know your secret." oh so she wasn't judging.

"Natural body I guess." I said and started eating. Oh. The plan."Sana I have a plan, you are gonna act overly excited when you see Asher and Nick approaching." She looked confused."Just do it, I have a plan that I think will work for you, just trust me." I explained.

She nodded her head and we continue eating. I spotted Asher and Nick walking our direction so action time. I just want a little reaction to confirm something. This is step one.

"Sana it's time." I tell her. She started talking over excitedly as I told her. I like her, she trust me enough to play along with whatever I'm doing without me explaining anything.

Nick came and sat across from us and Asher also, Me facing him and Nick facing Asher. They noticed Sana talking overly excited as they should according to plan, right where I want it to be.

"Why are you so excited?" Nick asked taking out one of his fries, Sana looked at me and I nodded my head saying I got this.

"Sowmone asked her on a date." I stated. Asher head snapped up same time. Haha. It's hilarious and did I said that was hilarious, well lemme see, Nick dropped his fries and clenched his jaw while his fist tightened. Ouuuu is that jealously I see. You must be thinking that it is as a brother but I know better, this is just the beginning.

"WHAT?!!" They shouted simultaneously. Haha.

"Yeah his name is Chris,Chris Daniels." I said clearly lying.

"Tell me where this Chris is so I can introduce him to my fist." Asher groaned out, anger clearly evident in his voice.

"Ashet, that's a uhmm. Don't need to know basis and you don't need to know." I stated smirking. I'm not, never gonna let him ruin my plan of playing Cupid.

He glared at me his eyes stating SHUT THE HELL UP. But that ain't happening.

"Sana?" Nick asked. I know what he was doing asking for clarification.

" Yeah that's true and-and we are going on a date this friday." She said. Nick turned away angrily. Aha. I'm gonna have him in until he confess.

"Where did you meet him?" Asher butted in.

"I introduced her to him." Yeah but I seriously wasn't prepared for what was coming next.

"You, I thought you knew better but clearly you don't." Nick stated. Hmm expected.

"Yeah I thought you knew better, I don't want some sl_t hanging around my sister filling up her head with stupidness." Meh half expected but there was a little sting somewhere. I was starting to like this guy but my expectations are always too high, the type of guy I dream about doesn't exit.

I looked at him angrily and then looked at Sana. She's all I got right now I lost those two for now. Nick looked at her and She looked at me. And the cycle continued and the result is 3-1 I lost. Now that was totally unexpected. Well what did I think, she would pick my side, she only knew me for three weeks.

"Me a slut, what about you Mr.Manwhore?huh, next time you think about what your gonna say before talk, heh, look at you calling me a slut when you yourself isn't even perfect." I need to stop, if I go any further. He won't like

Now I really wanna cry. The boy I kinda like called me sl_t, the brother I thought I had didn't wanna hung around me because of jealous and a real friend I thought I had I don't even wanna go there. I was too attached, my expectations are too high, it's me against the world, me alone. And my food and my books and my music and me and myself and I. It's just us. But there is one thing I gotta do first because I don't know of I'll ever talk to them again.

"Nick a word please." I said coldly...Yeah this is me. Without looking at those two I grabbed my tray full of food and went and threw it in the bin. I don't know of Nick was following but I hope.

And he was. We reached just outside the cafeteria door.

He was waiting for me to say something didn't even apologize.

"Well I brought you here because I wanna tell you something, Sana isn't going on a date, she wanted you to be jealous and you did get jealous sooo." I'm telling you this wasn't apart of my plan, but everything happens for a reason I guess.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Came his reply, tough rock huh

"Of course I do, I know you're afraid of losing Asher but he'll get over it and just like today you'll see Sana having a date but this time it won't be a lie, why won't you man up?" I said.

"You're right I guess." not sorry, oh well he turned around.

Because of me playing Cupid I lost them or is it the other way around?

....................................................

The rest of the day was a blur. Hadn't seen them since you know when. I don't get it though why did they behave like that, especially Asher, calling.me a Slut, unbelievable.

I won't speak to them unless they speak to me. I did nothing wrong.

Time to go home, I won't be going to the studio today because Luke informed me that something came up so wooohoo!! A free day.