(19)

𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I messed up. I saw her heartbreak right in front of me and yet I couldn't do anything. The words that Cassie had said to me replayed over and over in my head. I fucking love her and I can't tell anyone not even her and it hurts Soo bad. I love her so so much and I didn't even know she felt the same way until yesterday. I fell for Sana from I was 14, I saw the way she grew up the way is, every single details to is related to her. I've always think that it's just a feeling that a best friend would feel but I was so wrong, Id always feel jealous when any other guy went around her and from there I knew I was in deep shit. I kept pushing that feeling away shagging every girl I see and just like Asher except he went through heartbreak before, i never been heartbroken;not on my part at least, I've been heartbroken Everytime I see Sana cried but what I've never felt more heartbroken in my entire life since yesterday, I've never seen her cry that much because of me, I did that and I'm a damn coward for not accepting her; a coward that's it. Nothing less.

And another thing is Asher; I can't jeopardize my friendship with him, he was always there for me and I the same and yesterday when he slipped up, I knew if was seeing Sana it would be far worst.

Til this morning or yesterday for that matter I haven't seen or heard from her. I'm worried sick until I spotted her car. Where has she been? Who was she with? And as she parked the car and step.out my thoughts were answered she was with Cassie. She looked hot they were matching.

"Holy shit." I heard Asher muttered as he took in Cassie she was looking good too.

But they walked past us as if we never exited, Asher looked loss for words. Did what happened destroyed what we had? I hope not.. Whatever is happening I need to fix it real soon.

******

Sana's PoV.

They deserve that, yes they did or I'm I trying to convince myself. It hurts I was prepared for rejection and all but what I wasn't prepare for is this feeling, it hurts.. Over the years I decided to keep my cool and push away these feelings but no they only increased, I got jealous every time a girl would come up to him. I don't know why but I found out I love him. The way Asher reacted yesterday was I don't know, I'm the older one and it makes me feel as if I'm the youngest little sister. No boy has ever dared to ask me out because he would always scare them away, he doesn't understand. He once went through heartbreak and from there on he turned into a badboy but he wasn't a player until I found out he liked Cassie. It wasn't pretty he said, didn't wanna let her sister's heart he said. Right now I'm attending class and Cassie is not with me because today is Tuesday and we don't have class together on Tuesdays. However, Nick is there in my Biology Class. I'm doing Pure science and mixing it with literature.
And that's not the real problem, I have to sit beside him. You can do this Sana. I tried to convince myself, just one hour.

As I bid goodbye to Cass, I went to the room where I'm supposed to go, going there I saw Nick. Oh come on. I put on my brave and emotionless face and walked past him and into my seat I went. Aha, take that.

"Hey San, do you have an extra pencil?" Just ignore him Sanaya--lee.

"Look, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." Yeah girl your doing great.

"Can you please talk to me?, It's killing me, Can we please talk about yes-" I cut him off. "What the fuck do you wanna talk about huh?, You made it clear...very clear that I'm just a little Sister, I got your message, now do us both a favor and don't fucking talk to me." I told him, trying my best not to break down. I could use Cass right now.

"I-i..." Speechless damn right. I got saved by Mr.Ward

............................................................................

"And that's it for today class, please remember to do your assignment and enjoy the rest of your day." Sir said as he finished teaching. The students quickly exited after him and I'm packing up my bag. I felt a presence beside me and I know who it is. What does he want?

"Look Cass, I'm sorry." He said. I tried to walk pass him but he blocked my path and held on to my arm. Dog melt.. don't melt.

"What do you want from me Nicholas?" I asked and he is going to know I'm mad, when I'm mad at him I call him by his full name.

"You're mad at me." he confirmed trying to search my eyes by this we are the only one in the class.

"Please, leave me alone, I don't wanna talk to you." Now the tears are about fall.

"Even if I did feel the Same , what would Asher think? He responded.

"Youre a f^cking coward, grow some balls will you, oh or you lost them when you were shagging all those girls." I said finally getting out of his grip. He was once again speechless. That's right.

Cass must be waiting for me at the locker. As I approached I saw her looking around, she didn't leave...Typical Cassie, where has she been all my life.

"Hey, what took you so long?" She saved books already in her hands. "I'll fill you in at lunch." I rushed out.

I hurriedly changed my books and we then rushed to class, as we entered English Class and Saw Asher and Nicholas. We sat far from them as possible. The day is just beginning.

*****

Soo, you've heard from the love bugs.
How was this chapter?....it also states a little something about Asher's past...Don't worry you'll know what happens soon.. oop my bad,sorry I mean later on in the book😂