(22//P3)

I didn't realize I was crying until I finished.The river, I couldn't hold it in..the pain is real..I never thought that I would spoke of that night ever..And I had to do this for Martha, she deserves this she never deserved what happened to her..never and it-it was all my fault if she never ran to take the shot.mi would be in her place and then I would actually deserve that but everything happened for a reason-that's what I kept telling myself over the years and I had to remain strong..I had to..I can't be weak.

"Miss Kane?" One of the officer voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked in his direction although my vision was blurry due to the tears still running. He brought out a device of some sort..it looks like a tablet. "Is this the man?" He showed me a picture...The man had beard and his head is bald but I can't forget his face from that night..his cold eyes..his tough looking face..his dark, mysterious aura..He looked somewhat different. I nodded my head finding it difficult to speak..

"He is Hunter Blade, he is wanted, he was also a Suspect but we had no evidence so we let him go hut what I'm hearing from point of view we might as well look into it...But now I have one more question Miss.Kane.. Why did you leave the country the next day?"

"I-i had to..*hiccups* I went home the night and my aunt told me to pack my bags we we're going to France the next day..I wanted to stay and attend the funeral but my aunt said she got a promotion so we had to go." At least I managed the last part without hiccuping. He nodded his head.. Whispering to the other cop..Mary well she was by my side the whole time.. Typical Aunt.M..

"Mary, can you bring her to wipe off her face and freshen up?."Mary nodded her head and helped me up..By this the whole school must be in the hall..it's gonna be crowded..But I don't care if they see me vulnerable..but I can't seem to stop crying..I can't..maybe I didn't get a good cry.. maybe it was because I tried hard to forget but couldn't..

I leaned on Mary's shoulder, she held me and continue out the door and man was I right..there were kids there..Looking at me..maybe they wanted to see me going to jail..Some looked at me with pity..yeah because I looked vulnerable..Even Asher, Nick and Sana were there.. I spotted them but they came out of my vision as Mary bought me into the girls bathroom..

"Aunt.M, I can't, I can't do this.." I choked out.

"Shh.Cassie..Shhh, let it all out baby..Martha wouldn't like seeing you like this..I bet she would be like..hey bitch suck it up.."and at the last part I had to laugh..Damn right.."Now wipe those fucking tears..you are gonna go out there hold your head up and get to class..I'll call you if I got anymore information..oh and I have a surprise for you."

And I did what I was told..she took out something out of a bag it was concealer and a mascara...maybe it was to hide my puffy eyes and red cheeks a little..After she applied that..she gave me another pep talk..hugged me..more like squeezed the hell out of me.And my mind drifted back to when she said I have a surprise for you.

"What surprise?" I asked anxiously.

"Oh, you'll see Cass..you'll see." She said smiling widely now what could this be.

And with that we headed out..And I held my head up high just like Mary told me to do. We walked up to my locker and exchangedy books..

"So this is it?" Mary Asked.

"Yup..it is." I said smiling..not a fake one though I felt much better now..
She pulled me in for a hug and you know her hugs are always bear hugs.

We said our goodbyes and now it's time to head to class...On my way I remembered the words of Tatiana Manaois

You gotta get up,
You gotta get up and make a move cause the world will never see you until you do..so you gotta show them the real you..

You gotta show them the real you..That's it..

I took a deep breath and entered the music room..yup music...

"Ahhh.Miss.Kane, Nice of you to join us." and with that said all eyes were fixed on me "Oh and the new guy..Come in Cassie and let Mr.Monroe introduce himself." Monroe.. hmmmm..And what type of New guy? The end of February is coming soon...You need like what two to three weeks..He must be a special person...Oh well.

I went and have a seat and I turn around to see who this new guy is...I gasped...Chris is here...How!?

I have a surprise for you.

Aunt M, she did this..

"My name is Christopher Monroe and there's nothing you should know about me..thank you." he still had that badboy aura..Meet Chris my other best friend besides Martha..they we're best friends first and then I started hanging out with them so...

He came and sat beside me..The girls started glaring at me ..What the hell?

"Brainy." He said and I smile that was his nickname for me

"Pinky." I said smiling.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

End of Chapter Twenty-Two overall..

So Cassie actually had Two best before friends wow...That she didn't mention...And you also heard from her that she was tryna forget..

How do you think Asher will feel when Cassie and Chris is hanging now?

What will happen to Victoria? Speaking of which..is anyone curious as to what happened when Asher and Victoria went on a date...If not you should be because things are gonna get...👀👀..I don't know..Read to find out..

Who's your favorite character so far?

Comment.of you like
Vote of you love
Share if you loved