(13)

Confusion?Hurt?Sadness.. is that what Sana was feeling? She couldn't decipher her emotions as she looked at the empty chair beside her. She missed her. She has growned too attached in just one week. What has happened to Cassie? She wondered. Was it her fault? Was she tired of her. What just what is the matter that Cassie can't tell her. Cassie had text her earlier, she won't be coming to school for the rest of the week. Many questions swarmed her mind.

Is she an agent?

Is she taking drugs?

Is she sick?

Is she being abu--? No.no.no It couldn't be, she hadn't see any marks on her hand and body..What of she covered them... Cassie would tell her right? She wasn't too sure of anything. As she came out of her thoughts to get back to the work, she did promise one thing. She would get to the bottom of it. She had to...it's what friends do.

----

Why didn't she replied to his text? What went wrong. What is she hiding?Where was she coming from at that time. In those clothes. Is she seeing someone...is she? I don't think so.

Then what is happening? Asher asked himself. He was never so confusing before why now? Just why now? He care deeply for that girl. Is she gonna hurt him or is it the other way around? Is it okay for him to feel this way about someone he has just met..is it...he isn't too sure.

-

He didn't know what to feel about this right now. He was possessing the same emotion that everyone else was feeling.... confussion. The same questions swirled his mind.

He Knew Cassie since she moved but have never spoken to her before until a week ago. He has come to know her, he treated her as her little sister. Little sister. He didn't have any... His was kidnapped...gone.. he didn't know her...he was just one year old when he saw his mom and dad crying their eyes out saying the baby was gone but as he grew bigger things were much clearer. He didn't know whether her little sister was alive or dead but either he still got Cass. He had issues, he doesn't know if the girl he has feelings for feels the same way. No he doesn't but if that was the case he still couldn't make his move because of reasons. He just hope Cassie is ok. As does everyone else.

-

She felt like she was in paradise. Not once did she thought of her supposed niece because she didn't matter to her. She didn't care about her as a matter of fact she wished she could have died. But hey that doesn't matter she's never going back there. She claims that what she is feeling for the man which is fiancee is love or is it just or is it love for his money. That's all she every does. Go around finding men with money. But she still love him. No matter what the hell she does, she can't seem to get him out of her mind. How is he doing? Is that bitch treating her good? Is she?

She throw those thoughts out of her mind and keep enjoying her time whilst it last.

-

She didn't know what the hell to think. She wanted to move on. Forget everything, get on with her life. But how could she? Her only daughter was kidnapped. Her husband, James had done everything in his power to find her. He couldn't though, they were only this close one time but she was quicker, she flee the country same time. Is her little angel safe?

How is she?
Is she treating her good?
Is she Alive?

She didn't want to think that never again. She couldn't, she broken down while her husband consoled her. He knew the reason. He too missed his Angel. He does. He does.

But will they find her or will everyday be like this?