(26)

Asher

After i finished telling my parents and Nick parents,they we're all dumbstruck believe me I would to but the thing is they aren't saying anything...Where is Sana and Nick when you need them? Just wait until they find out.

"Unbelieveble."

"Oh my God I'm a grandparent.."

"This is ha-larious..I'm telling ya' "

"Oh brother."

Now those were the responses I got after One minute of silence.My palms are sweaty.

"Son I don't know about your dad but I'll say this..It's not your fault well basically it is-" O gave her a look. "Anyways let me continue mistakes happen...and I can't say all of us don't make mistakes that's like saying you're not human and I understand...She looks like a great child and will one day grow up to become an amazing woman and I'm not saying you should go off and do that again I hope you'll learn from this one...and i.wont call her a mistake..I'll call her the who will make you take responsibility...Oh my God I can't believe you are a father." With finishing her little speech she came and take Asharia out of my hold.

"What's your name sweetie?"

"Muy nwame is Asharia King-King..I wus cwan't get that art." She said furrowing her brows.

Mom let's out a laugh..I'm glad someone is okay with this.She took Asharia by her hands and lead her somewhere, Aunt Cat following closely behind...It is just Dad, James and i. oh boy.

"Son I'm very disappointed." I lowered my head..I know this was gonna come but then "Haven't I taught you better...How to use a condom..I can't believe you have a daughter..a three year old at that..We have to have those talks sometime." He finished in a playful manner.

"You're not going to scold me."

"Scold come on." He said with a force laughed..James looked at him from across where he was sitting.

"Oh come on...I can't be that bad." Dad sad whining when we weren't meeting his eyes.Yup jes big baby.

"Back to the matter as your mother said before take this as a lesson for the future and that's all I have to say to you I'm not going to be hard and you or what not, I'm sure all of us have been in situations like this under different circumstances so all I'm saying for you...Now if you'll excuse me we have a game of Chess to play then after a meeting." At the last statement James groaned who wouldn't dad was obsessed with Chess and he wouldn't takeno for an answer. I'm so glad James is here or else I would be the one facing his wrath. I laughed and got up to head to my room.

Cassie

"No,no,no please be careful..he's right behind you...." I screamed at no one but at the television screen. He is right behind Jace..he has the whatever that is in his hands.He pushed it in his stomach.

"NO,NO,NO JACE...OH MY GOD HE'S GOING TO DIE.... HE'S GONNA DIE." I screamed...Clarie also. Who can guess what I'm watching?

Oh my God he went limp...Tears fell down my eyes..Oh my god I'm getting emotional right now..Miss Cherry must be coming soon...I can't blame it on her though I'm always like this...One time I was watching an action movie with soldiers in it..they went on a Mission..this one guy took a bomb for his mates...I cried for one hour..even in my sleep..he jumped on the bomb and as I looked blood was splattered all over...His partner was devastated and the saddest thing was that he had a wife and an unborn child..that's when I cried harder. I was like Ajay died, Ajay died..

Jace died..I'm heartbroken..Words can't explain what I'm feeling right now...What is Clarie feeling right now..

I looked back on the screen to see that Valentine died also...Of it was in a different scenario I would've celebrated but I can't.

*Minutes later*

Oh my God he's back...How can I get in the movie right now...I don't want to explain what happened..I'm too emotional right now. Maybe miss Cherry is coming tommorow..I'm a little tired right now...I will watch this another day but I know that I will not get a bit of sleep.My nightmares are back but I need to rest, I have school tomorrow..

*Next morning*

"No" I murmured....Ringgg, Ringgg.Ringgg.

"I said no...Shut the fxck up!!" I shouted jumping up..Since when did I get this moody..Oh wait don't answer that...I'm always moody well not always but some days...That I not the point... My alarm clock is so annoying..Someone please remind me to change it.I pulled the duvet from off my body and I suddenly became cold...The things I do for School...I thought with a sigh...7:00...It feels too early to get up but if I go back to sleep I'll know I will not wake up until half of the school day is over.Urgh..I dragged my lazy ass out of bed and went to the bathroom...I'm I missing something?..I feel weird...Meh.Its probably nothing. I stripped off my clothes...time to strip my undies...I knew I felt weird...Mother nature..Whyyy? Hastag sad faces.

I did not let that stop me from doing my business.After doing my business I got ready..yada yada yaa. Hmm feels like I'm gonna be late today...

I'm finishing up the last piece of Cookie...Mmh Cookie and Warm Milk it is..Just imagine that delicious freshly made Chocolate Chip Cookies...And that Sweet milk on...you know what forget it..I can't be drooling right now..It's going to make me want to eat more.

Washing out my Plate and Glass, I headed to my bathroom to brush my teeth..Oops I forgot to comb my hair..Meh I'll just brush it down..not a big deal...I grabbed my school supplies and phone then head out and of course not before closing up...

The walk to school was... refreshing? I guess I'm still in my mood ya' know...But no pain..I never have one of those only Mood swings and trust me that's an everyday thing

***