(43)

. .

. .

. .

I groaned as I hear my phone vibrating. I looked at my alarm clock...2:00Am.

Who calls at this time!? I thought frustratedly. I roll over and then searched for my phone....

I rubbed my eyes to adjust mine eyes to the light on my phone.

Ma Homie 😘❤️

Why is Shanti calling at this time...Wellllll, only one way to find out. I answered the call.

“H-he found out.” Came an answer....from Shanti. All the sleepiness and laziness went out the window as I hurriedly sat up.

“Wait! What?”

“Asher, he found out about Nick and I, he caught us making out in my room?”

How could they be so careless? “How could you guys be so careless!? Don't you know Asher also lives there and don't you guys have this thing where y'all have a brother and sister bonding in your room!?”

“I know, we just got caught up.” She whispered. I sighed rubbing my forehead.

“So where is Asher!?” I asked.

“I don't know where he went, I've been trying his phone but no response he turned it off.” She whispered.

“He'll come around, remember what I told you few months that a back; he will understand maybe he's just upset that you guys didn't tell him.”

“Cassie, who's side are you on!?”

“No-one's ?” She then hang up....Wow that's rude...but she'll come around...

Now I got a very important date with my bed.

Ashanti

He was furious. No scratch that, he was beyond furious. I've never seen him like that. I was so careless. I thought as I gripped my hair...My tears long gone.

My mind thought back to the conversation Cassie and I had earlier...

Don't you know Asher also lives there and don't you guys have this thing where y'all have a brother and sister bonding in your room!?

Of course,.we do that every night. How could I be so stupid.

“What's done is done?” Nick told me

“ Aren't you afraid of losing your best friend!?” I asked

He laughed, laughed..At least someone is happy “ Babe, sometimes you have to lose to gain....if I lose Asher I'd still have you, if I lose you I'd have no one so it's better to have someone more than no one...Asher is like a brother to me and I risk our friendship because of you....you are my love, I've been selfless these past years thinking what if but now I have to be selfish...if that's what it takes after years I finally have you...I won't never let you go.”

I only smiled...Nick is right as always and beside I'm old enough to make my own decisions, Asher is not going to ruin us...He'll live.

But he's my other half. I don't want to lose him. I just can't so first thing tomorrow I'm going to apologise and clear things up.

Nicholas

It's not like we weren't gonna tell him. It's our relationship. We make the decisions not Asher..he's being over dramatic.

Asher and I, we are homies but he's being an Asshole and there is no way on Earth I'm going to break up with Shanti...He has to deal with it...

Besides I know him, he's just upset we didn't tell him and this is the reason we didn't..he acted up...

It's a miracle that he didn't punch me he held back and I think I know why, he didn't want to lose control.

I'd give him some of my punches too, maybe some in his head because it had seem like he lost it.
Maybe that punch would've knock some sense into him.

But in all honesty I don't want to lose Asher and I don't want to lose Ashanti either sooooo.