(29)

. .

. .

. .

Today is such a good day...The sun is bright..the birds are chirping..I have life and I thank God..I'm in the shower humming to this tune and the cold water is running down my back...Such a good feeling...You can probably sense my happiness...today is Wednesday and tommorow is Thursday which means that I'm meeting Miss Lyons then. I just can't wait. This is   seriously a huge change for me..

::Few minutes later::

I'm eating these...these delicious pancakes that I made. Am I awesome or what? But the sad thing is that if I don't hurry the hell up, I Cassandra Kane is going to be late and that of course isn't an option..I just have what like..four months to graduate can you believe that? Graduating at 17. Bless my awesomeness.

I hurriedly gobbled down the smoothie I made...and again I can't even take my time to devour my food..Sighs.

I got up and placed my plates in the sink. Navia isn't here again so I don't have anyone to tell me what not.. I'm at peace. It's like I got up one day and boom my life is normal..Who am I kidding? My life is for from normal..I shouldn't even be using that word...normal, what even is normal?

I dismissed my thoughts as I head up to my bathroom to brush my teeth.As I did, I assessed myself.. My cheeks are still chubby, my eyelashes thick and look...My lips are full..I literally drooling over myself or is it just the foam from the toothpaste running out of my mouth?

As I finished brushing my teeth and washed out my mouth, I took one more look at myself and winked. Damn you sexy beast. Man..I'm so in love. I blew a kiss at myself and giggled.

I head into my room and packed my stuffs and on my way to school I went...

: :

: :

: :

“Heyyy Bitch.” My best friend greeted me standing at my locker.. Chris..Was I the only one who forgot about him? And how did he knew where my locker was?

“Hey.”

“No,no,no,no,noooo try again.”

“Heyyy Bitch.” I said trying to sound like how he first greeted me.

“That's more like it...how are you doing today buttercup?” He questioned in a girly voice.. I swear he only acts this way around me.

“Just peachy.” I replied turning around so I could get my books...As I put in my locker combination and opened it. I took out my literature textbook...A piece of paper from outside of it.What kind of paper is this? My brows furrowed in confusion. With curiosity I bend to take up the paper.

“It looks like my girl has a secret admirer.” Chris said smirking..I rolled my eyes. I assessed the paper to see that it has something written on it.

Roses are red,

Violets are Blue,

You are a good friend:)

And I miss you:/

“You got it bad and in all honesty I'm so jealous of the person who write this,their handwriting is lit.” Chris said looking over my shoulder. I silently agree to his words. I don't have a lot of friends so I don't have a hard time figuring out who wrote this.

I fold the paper and place it back into my locker...They are going to have to try harder than this.

Deciding to change the topic I asked “Which subject are you going to have?”

“Technical Drawing.” Was the response... I then nodded my head...

After parting our ways I walked to my literature class..I pushed the door opened to see Sana already seated. Fan-fucking-static.. I internally groaned. How could I forget that we have the same class and to make matters worse sit beside each other... Don't get me wrong, I don't hate them, that's such a strong word...And I have thought about it...I forgive them but i still can't forget that's the thing.

I walked past her and sat down...As always the teacher isn't here yet...and as usual I got out my sketchpad and began to draw...As I did I felt something on my desk...I looked the side and saw a paper and only one person could've put it dear... Asharia.

I looked up to her and saw her looking in her book... strange and I being Cassandra Kane decided to look...don't mind me I'm always curious...Ahem...when I need to be.

To the person reading this...it should be Cassandra Kane and if you aren't then put this fucking paper down.

I smiled at the introduction...What? I can't help it.

You were a good friend to me...still are because I still consider you a friend, that word doesn't even seem to fit it...My best friend, my sister, ma clostie perhaps...In this short period of time I got to know you..Yeah you Cherry pop...I swear it's like you're a witch, hey no offence; you have enchanted me with your charmed...I'm bless to have you...I know you're mad at me...at us..We are also mad at ourselves.

Sorry it even took this long to ask for your forgiveness..I was a coward, still am but that can't get between us..I need to fight for our friendship...It's too precious to lose and you know it too.. Please, please,please,please,please forgive me...I don't know how I'd live with myself if I lost someone like you. Or at least let us continue from where we left off.

–A

Well that's the end of that one..yeah there's more. Pity she doesn't know I've forgive her a long time from that day to be exact and that's not even a big deal to begin with..I'm not going to be drama queen.

Uh–Hey...Well this isn't awkward...Don't judge I'm not good with words but I still needed to do this.

Cass..You're like a little sister to me and I let you down...You've opened up my eyes to many things..and for that I'm grateful...I'm truly sorry for the way I acted that day...I was clouded by......you know...I swear I didn't mean a word I said...I am asking you can you please,please,please,please,please, please....forgive me?

–N

Wow. I can't just leave the last one unread..I'd die of curiosity.

Princess don't mind this....I've never written a note before. Princess I miss you...You are a really good and rare friend and yet I let my anger cost us our friendship..I miss our time together, those laugh we shared, this silly jokes we made up about Sharie and Nick. They'll have my head...

That day, I don't know what happened...my choice of words weren't the best and I want you to know that I didn't mean a fucking word I said...I just want you to forgive me...

–A

Okayyyy...

I looked over to Asharia to catch her looking at me....I catched her this time...She is looking for some type of reaction...My toxic self wanted to see how long they'd fight but I can put my evilness aside...that is if I have any.

I gave her a nod and she seem to understand and gave me an ear to ear smile...She reached out towards my desk to give me a fist bump...

I laughed..

“Good to have you back dude.” I try to say in a deep voice...Key word being try...She burted out laughing...God I missed this....

And on now here's the Teacher....

: :

: :

: :