(18)

-𝖽𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇-

ᑕᗩՏՏIᗴ'Տ ᑭOᐯ
                                                                      ****

Binggggg who could that be? I didn't order pizza I cooked. So who could that be a delivery but what? Only way to find out is to go check. I came out of my comforter and paused the movie...I'm watching Shadow Hunters. Oh my what of it is a demon out there. Oh shut it demons don't exit mundane. Haha. Well That's what Clare thought until she was thrown in that world. Things are very unexpected sometimes especially since I opened the door and saw Sana there with a suitcase. Ok...not a demon..wow...

“Cass, I'm really sorry about today...i-i just-” She started but got it off when I invited her inside. Not just because she didn't pick my side I'm gonna treat her badly. Friends that's what we are so no matter how upset I am, I'm not gonna turned her down.“Shhh, tell me what happened.” I lead her to the area I was a while ago.

“He said I'm just a little sister to him,  I told Asher that I loved him and he started acting up and went to Nick and Nick told me he only consider me as a Sister. I prepared for this you know... I did but in that moment when I was preparing for it..I didn't feel like this... it's I don't know how to describe this. Is this how it feels when I turn down boys and for him.” She said by now broking down. The pain is real sis, welcome to the real world.

“Look Sana, he clearly don't know what he has turned down, he really really doesn't don't waste your time on people like him, there is a lot of fishes in the sea and maybe he does love you... I'm not stupid I see the way he looks at you maybe he's just afraid of losing Asher or something. You just have to make him realize. You'll get over it, I know nothing about being heartbroken but I do know that your heart will  mend slowly but it surely will, it's okay to cry,. It's okay to sulk but it's not okay for you to let him have that power over you, it's his lost.” I said somewhat trying to comfort her.

“I'm so glad I have you in my life Cass, I really appreciate it and you're right it is his lost and  is it okay if  I stay here for the rest of the week?” She answered.

“Of course.” I replied.

“You here alone?” She ask. Expected.

“My aunt is a...a...busy lady.” I said..heh I don't even know where in the world she is. Dead or Alive o seriously don't care...I'm I being selfish??? I mean she has been the cause of my misery and now that she's gone I feel at peace. I even gain weight and my skin still has scar but some of them aren't noticeable.

“Oh.”

“Yeah let me show you to the room you'll be staying in.” I got up and showed her to the guest room across from my own. “There is a bathroom attached.”

She nodded her head.

“Are you hungry.” I asked her, she probably left in a hurry. “ Yup, starving actually.”

I went and take some of the food i cooked earlier and warmed it up. After a about 5 minutes or so the microwave dinged, I set down the plate on the dining table. It's lasagna. Sana sat down as I brought it to her. “Want anything to drink?” I asked her. “Uh-yes.” I searched the fridge to see something I've blend, I hope she likes it. I handed it to her and she sip on it.

“Omfg!! What's this?” She questioned, guess not.

“Uh- Strawberry and banana smoothie.” I stated.

“You made this? Now you have to make this for me every single day, it tastes heavenly and oh my God don't get me started on the lasagna.” She breathed out. Wow she did like, I mean love it.