(35)

. .

. .

. .

Asher

“Come on babe,let's get out of their presence.” Victoria whined tugging on my arm...Can somebody tell me how I can get rid of her? I'm going to die and that isn't an option. I waved at the couple standing in front of me....Cassie is smiling at Chris..That should be me..I got myself in this mess and I have to get me out but she's happy and I'll just let them be...for now. Soon she'll be mine, she will be laughing with me, calling me babe...Just you wait.

God knows where Victoria is taking me.

I left Nick and Shanti at home...I couldn't wait on them.. They have grown closer..They always seem to be together...All times.. Sometimes I have to wonder if they are something more but I often dismiss that thought...They wouldn't do that to me...never.

“We need to discuss something.” Victoria said in a serious voice.

“What?” I asked already irritated...Just her voice will do that, trust me.

“Have you forgotten our deal because if so you know the consequences.” She said looking at her manicured nails.

“I haven't.”

“In that case, you know that I am your girlfriend not Cassandra, I see the way you look at her Asher and I want you to know that this is serious...I could do many things. Are you that selfish? Do you want to see daddy dearest company go down when headlines states "Mr.Kingston one of the most Successful CEO in the entire states son got a three year old daughter and he hasn't even left school.”

I tightly clenched my fists...but I know better..I'll not let her break me...I have to speak with dad about this.

“Shut up Victoria,not just because I agreed to your so called deal I'll stop talking to Cassandra, no way in hell your empty treats scare me...So what if it gets out huh? We can say it's rumours and that you started and we'll sue your ass don't think for a second your smarter than I am.” I said menacingly... Some people just bring out the worst in you...don't they?

She looked like she wants to piss herself....maybe because of how my voice sounds but I don't give a fuck.

By this the bell had rang. She hurriedly get away from me..

There's still no sign of Nick and my sister....We all have English right now...I took out my phone and dialled Shanti's number.

“Hello.” She answered on the first ring.

“Where the fuck are you both, the bell just rang.” I asked lowly

“We...uh...we are in the parking lot.”

I hang up the phone immediately...I know that was rude but what Victoria said irked me but I won't show it... I have to be the bigger head.

Cassie

“Good morning students, hope all is well with y'all.Today you will draw anything of your choice and know that it's graded.” Miss Yen said as she entered the classroom. Miss Yen is a tall lady, with long legs...I honestly don't know what she's doing as a teacher, she could be a model...Unlike some of the other female teachers she's pretty nice and understanding.

Anything I want to draw...Hmm. What can I draw. I sit there for about five minutes and I got the perfect idea..

I started drawing, again letting the pencil doing it's work.

*An hour later*

“Thats splendid Cassandra, one of the best I've seen so far,.do you mind transferring it to a canvas for painting?” Miss said over my shoulder.

“Not at all Miss Yen.” I replied sounding excited.

“Great.” She said clapping her hands together.

“This mark the end of our session, I am looking forward to see some wonderful works, I'll give y'all extension, until next class see yah.” At that students started heading out...me included not after having goodbye to miss.

Let's see I have Spanish now.