(14)

*𝗔𝗵𝗲𝗺* 𝗶'𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄...𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲. 𝗜 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲.

𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲...𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱.
𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱...𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ ă̈n̆̈d̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ ă̈m̆̈d̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ ă̈n̆̈d̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ ă̈n̆̈d̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈. T̆̈ŏ̈ ĕ̈v̆̈ĕ̈r̆̈y̆̈ŏ̈n̆̈ĕ̈.

ʎoɾuǝ ʍou oƃ ɐɯɯᴉ

𝖨𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒....𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖺𝖺𝖺𝖺

Back to Cassie's Point of View.

It has been two weeks. My life is slowing getting back to normal. I managed to pay the bills and have a good dinner after eight years. I'm gaining few pounds and I'm happier than usual. Sana,Asher and Nick forgave me. Saying it's okay whenever I'm ready I can tell them. And I'm really, really, really grateful for that but I did tell them that I'm a dancer. That's the least I could say.

My time with them over the past two weeks is really fun...Where were they all my life. We make a great group.
I have gone to their houses and met their parents they are very.. good parents.. I'm jealous of them.Now it's my turn to invite them over. It's Saturday.I baked a cake earlier and cleaned up the house.At first i was panicking because. What if my aunt comes back? I'd have move again. But she said she wasn't coming back again Soo. I don't know. I'll give it a chance though.

····················
Okay so remember when I said was panicking, well maybe that wasn't panicking it's now time to really panick..My palms are very sweaty. They said they are about 5 minutes away now to change. You must thinking why I'm I gonna change?I hurriedly went upstairs to my room to change.Well, I can't greet my friends with flour all over my clothes, can I? I changed into a pink floral dress that reached just below my knee. I bought it last week when Sana and I went to the mall.

I heard a car honking. Must be them. I quickly applied my lip balm and let my hair down. Hmmmm. I look presentable. I think? Whatever. There my friends they'll not judge me or anything or at least that's how friendship works right? Well that's what I know. I may have not have any friends before but I still know how of works.

Whatever it's not the time to look back at the past. With thought I head down stairs to meet my friends. Wow such a great feeling eh?

I anxiously went downstairs, couldn't keep the excitement and whatever emotions I was feeling right now at Bay. It's the first time I'm having people over. I went to open the door and they are here.

"Hey guys." I greeted excitedly.

"Hey cass." they chorused with the same excitement. Well guess I'm not the only one excited huh?

"Okay guys make yourself at home or whatever they say." They laughed at what I've just said.

They entered the house and went straight into the living room and just as I said made themselves comfortable.

We watched television and then got in with our schedule. Who made a schedule? Well I didn't but you get what I mean...right?

I brought out the snacks and drinks.

We chatted and laugh and what kind of hang out would this be of we didn't play a game. You could've guess the game . TRUTH OR DARE.

"Nick truth or dare?" Sana asked Nick.

"Truth." He replied. Sana thought a while about what to ask him.

"Okay, any girl that you have on your mind lately?" Sana asked smirking.
Nick seemed taken back by the question but quickly recovered and said "Uh-yeah."

Looks like someone wasn't please with the answer and that someone was Sana. Oh my God. I screamed in my mind.

Sana likes Nick. Omfg. Now it's time to do some work. Hmm they'd look cute together.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for ship NiSan to sail. But will it sink? We need to work on it cuz we don't want it sinking in the middle of the ocean.

The game continued Nick ask Asher what he wanted and he said truth. Nick asked if he was crushing on someone and he glared at him. Woah, I'm I missing something here? He said yes. Jesus? Asher c-crushing on someone? Okay so that's new, toad-ally new.

But I can feel an emotion surfacing in me. What the fudge pops is going on here. Stupid emotions. I'm j-jealoue. Nope,ah-ah, no way, no how, noppers.

The game continued until after five and now it was time from them to go. We said our goodbyes and Sana planned for us to have sleepover next weekend. They embarked on there journey and then there was me.

I cleaned up the house and im not hungry so I think I'm gonna you know go write and then I go to bed.

I forgot that I'll have to publish my new book soon and I only have 20 chapters. Yes I started over so I guess it will be publishing in May, June around that time. It's not like I need quick cash. I'm still a dancer but I got a weekend -off or something.

---------··

And there you have it Chapter fourteen.

Next up on HBG

"Um..Wow....I love him because he's caring. I love him because he's kind, trustworthy, handsome all the good quality that someone would want in a guy. I love him because of the way he talk to me be treats me delicate. I love him because of how his brown eyes lights up Everytime he laugh. I love how he talks, eat, drink. Anything he does. I love him because I can talk to him about anything and he listens and give a good advice everytime. He's just perfect you know and Id hate to think that my heart will break." She said, her voice breaking at the end.

..........................................

How are you guys doing?

Please don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @dre_mer241

With that being said....Have a good day/ night!!

Thanks.