#27

Asher's POV

“Aaaaaahhhhhhh, Oh GOD, OH GOD...OH MY FUCKING GOD– OOPS  SORRY ADULTS BUT AHHHHH!!!!” Ashanti screamed(A/N....To clear the confusion from hereby SANAYA-LEE'S NAME IS NOW ASHANTI. And you can guess what this idiot is screaming about....She saw Asharia and is now screaming...Stupid I know.. I guess she never expected to have a small replica of me...a girl at that...she kinda.look like her but more like me because I'm there father duh...

“MOM, I HAVE A SMALL SISTER AND I DIDN'T KNOW..HOW ON GOD'S EARTH SORRY LET ME REPHRASE THAT....WHEN DID  DAD IMPREGNATE YOU?...I DIDN'T EVEN SEE A BIG STOMACH...WAIT DON'T TELL THAT YOU ADOPTED HER?...AND THEN IT LOOKS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOUR CHILD IT LOOKS MORE LIKE ASHER'S BUT THAT WOULD SOUND EVEN MORE CRAZY..YOU KNOW ASHER BEING IN SCHOOL AND A TEENAGER..YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYING...IS WHAT  I'M SAYING MAKING  ANY SENSE..WAIT THAT'S NOT A GOOD ENOUGH THEORY....YOU WERE HERE ALL ALONG--”

“For God's Sake, Shanti Can you please shut it..you bouta give me a migraine.” I said to my sister rubbing my temple...She can be like this sometimes...I love my sister but jeez she needs to know when to shut up and then again she isn't talking like a normal person she is shouting on top of her voice and let  me tell you....you do nooooot want to hear her right now.“Mom, can you please explain to her what happened? I need to catch up on some work.” my mom nodded smiling ear to ear.
I turned around and went to my room and now let the thinking begin
I honestly thought that I'd be outside the streets...Well it's good to know that my expectation we're from from my wide imagination.What a hell of a day it has been. Me a father? I haven't even taught about this...

What type of father will I be?

Will I be able to give her the best?

Can I even be a Father?

How do Father treats their child... especially a daughter?

What the hell I'm I gonna do?

Sighs...

I need to catch up on my school..

But I'm  just teenager how will i–

Okay that's enough..

I.need.to.catch.up.on.my.school.work

Wait when since I had a headache...was it because of Shanti's Rambling or is it just because of me being an over thinker? Oh boy.

I think it was the first one. I rubbed my temples and sighed...Maybe now I can get Cassie.

Don't you remember...you have a girlfriend...you idiot?!!! My mind screamed at me

It doesn't matter...I want her.   My heart Screamed.

Ughhh...What is happening to me...of course I had to get myself in this type of situation.What the hell am I going to do? Victoria will ruin my reputation..

If you really wanted her....you wouldn't be worrying about reputation..My heart said..Wait!? My heart. When since my heart could speak? I'm going mad I tell you..M-A-D.

I think...I think I need to get some sleep.yeah that'll do and when I wake up, I don't have to be imagining things...I left my table and went on my bed...

And out I went. And not after thinking about stuffs.

*Minutes Later*

Asher.” Someone said shaking me...I grumbled in response...Who the fvck is that? The person  stop shaking me...Ahhh..I snuggled into my pillow and wrapped my arms around it...I sighed in content. And just as I was about to drift off “Asher!?....You need to wake up.” That annoying voice said again...Again who the fvck is that..

Leave me I said to the person in a low voice and I don't know why I'm in deep sleep they y'all need to interrupt it...

“Asharia is asking for you.” When the person said that I jumped up very quickly looking around frantically...

“Haha*laughs*you   *laughs*should*snortd*have*that weird noise...i have no idea how to describe it....*more laughs....seen you're face but bro we need to have a talk.” It's Ashanti....god if...if...ugh nevermind

“Darn right we do.”

******

*Music playing in background*

I'm Savage, yeah

Cassie: Guys it has been so long that i heard from y'all....

Asher:We were busy on a vacation doing stuffs that grown up does won't take a idiot to figure it out..

Cassie:Asherrrrr😗☺️

Asher:What babe you know it's true 😏

Author:Guys, guys,guys you are supposed to be talking to you're readers not openly flirting with one another...

Cassie: oh..yeah..Guys I'm so sorry for my boyfriend behavior although I can't promise you he won't do it again...

Asher:Yeah right...but guys in all seriousness... Remember to vote, comment and share...next chapter will be about.....why don't you read to find out?