(15)

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kissed the bride." The man who was conducting our wedding said. I leaned in to Asher as our lips brushed against each other.

Brrrrng.Brnnnng. wait, who is disrupting the wedding. Meh, it's probably nothing.

Brrrrng.Brrrnnng. there's that sound again. I turned around and landed on...on..on a... I felt as if I was wrapped in something. Wait must be the wedding gown.

Brrrrrng. But where is that noise coming from. I tried moving around but cant, I tried peeling off the wedding gown and the whole congregation bursted out in laughter. I looked down to see what they we're laughing at, they were laughing after.Ooop. I wearing my granny undies...Cass really? You're wearing your wearing your granny undies on your wedding day. I looked down to see the scars also that my aunt gave me. I turned to Asher and he was looking at me with disgust. Shit, I've probably ruined everything. The whole congregation was looking at me the same way Asher was.

"I reject you, you disgust me." What is this a Werewolf story? Either way my heart broke when Asher said that to me. Wait something is missing.

I screamed. Yeah.Screamed.

And then and there I realized I was dreaming. I looked over to my alarm and saw that it was 7 o'clock. Wait. It's Monday. Shit, Shit I'm late.

I usually get up at 5 to have an early shower but now a 15 minutes shower would have to do.

Why I'm I late. Reality dawned on me. I was dreaming of Asher and no that's not just it, we were getting married like what the hell? Me.Asher.No no.

Never in a million years.

·······

I made it to my home room in time anyways. I grabbed my seat and sat. Sana was beside me early as usual.

"Hey girl." She said.

"Hey yourself." I answered back and turned to face her since the teacher hasn't entered the class as yet.

As I looked at her my mind wandered back to Saturday when they came over... Should I ask her now? Maybe lunch but the boys will be there. Okay sooo.Here goes something.

"Hey Sana Iknowyoulikenick." Okay so maybe that wasn't how I planned to say it.

"Okay so I got the 'hey San' part but not the last part I kinda lost you there." She said.

"Okay, I know you like Nick." I said somewhat better this time.

She started laughing and I looked at her seriously. I know what she's trying to do but; A ain't slipping. Ah ah. She sensed that and looked serious then sad.

"Yeah, you got me but I can't tell him because I don't know if he feels the same way and he sleeps with alot of girl and even if he feels the same way which he doesn't we aren't gonna be together because of Asher, I don't think Asher would like the idea of me dating his best friend and his best friend dating me soooo...yeah." She said. Oooh.

"I see." What I'm processing the information.

"Yeah." She said with a sad smile.

"Youre the first person to notice." She then said.

"I think, I think that you should tell him and see where that goes and as for Asher, it's not the end of the world for him he'll get over it. It's just a little tantrum or whatever." I said that's what I can come up with.

"Thank you, I'll try to keep what you said in mind." She said with a sad smile. Wow her life is complicated.

Not like yours. My mind retorted. Yup..I'm with you on that.