EMBRACE FROM DAUGHTER

Tarkasur had ordered his Asur warrior Dudumbhi to locate all the Shakti peeths and destroy it so Adi Shakti cannot take a birth again to get united with Shiv and thus his Kaal will never get born.

Dudumbhi was tormenting all the Shiv bhakts at Rishi Dadhichi's aashram to find out where the Shakti peeths are but none of them opened their mouth.

"Bata do ki saare Shakti peeth kaha hai anyatha mrityu ko prapt ho jaoge !" Dudumbhi yelled.

"Shakti peeth toh bahut jaga gire hai." Someone said.

They turned around and saw a young girl somewhere around the age of 5. Rishi Dadhichi recognized her to none other than Harihareshwari.

"Aapko kaunsa Shakti peeth chahiye, Yeh bataye." The young girl said.

"Kya tumhe pata hai ki sabhi Shakti peeth kaha hai ?" Dudumbhi asked.

"Ha. Kintu mai aapko nahi bataungi." She said.

"Kyu ?" Dudumbhi asked.

"Kyuki aap kayar hai !" Amarsri chuckled and ran away.

"Asuro ! Pakdo use !" Dudumbhi ordered as he and his troops ran towards her.

They kept chasing and chasing her but weren't able to catch up.

"Ruko kanya !" Dudumbhi yelled.

"Pakad sakte ho toh pakdo kayaro !" She said.

And soon Amarsri reached the place where Mahadev was yearning Sati. His locks were completely disheveled, his body was wounded and covered with dirt.

Suddenly Mahadev heard the sound of people running he looked at them and found troops of Asur running behind a girl, who seemed familiar.

Just seeing her he felt an urge to protect her from those foul creatures but he didn't know why as she ran behind him.

"Uss kanya ko hume dedo !" Dudumbhi ordered as Mahadev looked at him angrily.

"Suna nahi maine kya kaha !? Uss kanya ko hume dedo !" Dudumbhi yelled

Mahadev just stomped his feet on the ground whose impact made the asurs flying backwards.

"Yeh koi sadharan vyakti nahi...yaha se jana hi uchit hoga." Dudumbhi said as the asurs ran away from there.

Mahadev then looked at the girl who had tears in her big eyes, looking at him with fear.

He then looked at himself and thought why wouldn't she be, he looked no less than a corpse

He then looked at himself and thought why wouldn't she be, he looked no less than a corpse. He realized sadness and grief what he has become.

He closes his eyes and comes back to his natural form, the most beautiful form, and then kneels in front of her taking her in his embrace.

"Tumhe mujhse se bhayebhit hone ki koi awashyakta nahi hai." He whispered caressing her head.

Just one embrace from her and he forgot all the grief, sadness and trauma he endured for days.

He then wiped tears away from her face, and that's when he noticed her eye color were tawny, brownish gold, exactly like his eyes.

"Oh Shankara." He muttered kissing her forehead.

" He muttered kissing her forehead

□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

AWW....AWWW....AWWWWW !!! *swoons* AWWWWWWWWW.....I MELT.

ONE OF THE SWEETEST CHAPTER !!

OKAY SO THIS ASUR IS DUDUMBHI NOT TO GET CONFUSED WITH DUNDUBHI, WHO WAS IN RAMAYAN.

LETS CALL THIS CHILD AVATAR OF AMARSRI AS BALASHRI...

ALRIGHT BALASHRI IS THE MOST POWERFUL AVATAR OF AMARSRI. HOW ? CAUSE SHE BROUGHT MAHADEV ON HIS KNEES.

SABSE BADI SHAKTI WOH NAHI JO UGRA HO, SABSE BADI SHAKTI WOH JO USS UGRA SHAKTI KO SHAANT KARDE.

JUST LIKE IN DHARMSTHAPNA, BABY AMARSRI CALMED NARAYAN WHO WAS ON A KILLING SPREE.