WHO'S SUPERIOR ?

Silence and darkness pervades the universe, there's only one light, one energy womb and then suddenly BOOM !

The five headed Brahma opens his eyes, not able to see anyone around, he thinks that he is the only one, the Supreme being, the Paramatma.

But loneliness got him, and he started creating planets, stars, beings to eradicate his loneliness. For years he kept doing so, until one day he looked down at the stem of the lotus he was sitting at.

Brahma wonders where is the beginning of the stem. He gets off the lotus and makes his way down.

Down here he finds another godly man, radiating a divine glow, dressed in pitambar, lost in his yog-nidra lying of sheshnaag. The end of the stem was connected to his navel.

Brahma asks Vishnu, why is he taking the energy off his lotus seat. To which Vishnu replies that the lotus has emerged from his navel, making him Brahma's janm-data.

Brahma refuses to believe that someone can be superior to him and nor is Vishnu ready to agree that Brahma is superior to him.

Thus they both engaged into a brawl, throwing arguments at each other to prove their superiority.

Suddenly a Prakash ling showed up, both Vishnu and Brahma wondered beside them who is the third deity residing in the universe.

A voice from the Prakash-ling said, the one who can find the end or beginning of this ling will be deemed superior.

And then Brahma flew up while Vishnu went down in search of the end and beginning of the Prakash ling.

Years went by but none were able to locate it, the ling had no beginning. Vishnu realized it and gracefully accepted his defeat but Brahma was not yet ready to give up.

Brahma too failed to locate the end of the Ling but to prove his superiority lied that he located it. He instigated the flower of Ketki to play along with him in his lie.

Suddenly the light of the ling increased almost as if it became angry. A deity emerged from it, introducing himself as Shiv.

Shiv cursed Brahma for lying that in the universe created by him, Brahma himself will not be worshiped. He also cursed Ketki that the flower will never be used in the matter of worship.

Brahma then challenged Shiv that who is he, to curse him. To which Shiv beheads his fifth head in reply.

Brahma's fifth head was the source of all arrogance and ignorance, and thus it had no place in the life of the one who is supposed to be the creator of the universe.

Realizing his mistake, Brahma asks forgiveness from both Vishnu and Shiv. Visnhu then asks whether Shiv is superior to them.

To which Shiv said that all three of them are equal to each other. The Prakash ling was nothing but a Gyan ling, and knowledge has no beginning or end.

Brahmadev and Vishnu bhagwan then wondered that if all three of them are equal then how did they come into existence.

Shiv said that he himself is searching for the answers and came to know that there is one energy womb that is superior to all of them.

He said that the superior energy is present everywhere in the universe yet is nowhere to be found.

The three deities believe that whoever this energy is, it must have surely given birth to all three of them.

And just the next moment emerged a blinding light, the three deities were speechless seeing it.

"Yeh kaisa Prakash punj hai ? Kya yeh koi Maya hai ?" Vishnu asked.

"Nahi Vishnudev, yahi hai woh hiranyagarbh jisse hum sab janme hai aur baar-baar janme jayenge." Shiv said.

"Hey maha-urja punj aap jo bhi hai, kripa karke hume Darshan de." Brahma said.

The energy womb then took a feminine physical form.

"Yeh sansaar, yeh shrishti, meri hi iccha se rachi gayi hai. Yaha ki sari shaktiya mujh mai hi samayi hai. Sabka astitwa mujhse hai, meri iccha se hai, sab kuch mujhse hai aur anant kaal tak mujhse hi rahega." The divine feminine spoke.

"Varsho se jo prashn mere man mai the, aaj unn sabke uttar mil gaye." Shiv said.

"Jinse humara astitwa hai, hum unka parichaye janne ke liye utsuk hai." Vishnu said.

"Devi, aap kaun hai ?" Brahmdev asked.

"Mai woh hu jisne jeevan ko janm diya hai, mere hi hiranyagarbh se shrishti ka janm huya hai. Mai hi woh shakti hu jisne aap teeno ko utpan kiya hai. Mai hu Devi Adi-para shakti." She said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

SOME POINTS TO REMEMBER -

1) HARIHARESHWARI AND SHREESHAKTISWAR WON'T HAVE ANY MEMORIES OF THEIR PAST LIFE.

2) NO ONE BESIDE MATA ADI-PARA SHAKTI WOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE SRIJAN AND SHE WOULD NEVER DISCLOSE IT.

3) THE ENTIRE PHASE 2 WILL BE MIX OF MANY PURANS BUT MAINLY VISHNU PURAN, SHIV PURAN AND SHAKTA PURAN TO BEST ACCOMMODATE THE STORY LINE AND THEME OF HARIHAR.