SRINAV VS MADHU-KAITABH

Mahadev had begun his tandav to bring Jal-pralay, Manu had managed to bring Sheshnaag on time and Narayan in matsya avatar was pulling the ship of Manu.

All the seven saptrishis, pairs of animals, seeds of plants and trees were kept in the ship.

Suddenly Madhu and Kaitabh appeared in front of them carrying weapons.

"Devansho ko pranam nahi karoge Manu ?" Madhu asked.

"Kaun ho tum dono ?" Manu asked.

"Hum Devansh hai, aur tumhara annt karne aaye hai. Swayam ko saubhagyashali samhho ki swayam devansho ke hatho mrityu milegi." Kaitabh said.

"Hey Narayan ! Sahayata kare !" Shraddha prayed.

Madhu and Kaitabh lughed towards Manu and were about to attack him but Srinav appeared in front hitting Madhu and Kaitabh and throwing them elsewhere.

"Narayan aap nauka ko disha de, Madhu aur Kaitabh ka annt mai karunga." Srinav said and disappeared.

Madhu and Kaitabh fell on a barren island, soon Srinav came in front of them.

"Abhi bhi samaye hai Madhu Kaitabh, adharm ka maarg chhod do." Srinav said.

"Narayan se pehle hum tumse pratishod lenge jinhone humare Jyestha ko apna bana liya !" Madhu yelled.

At that comment Srinav angrily hits Madhu's face with his mace.

"SRINAV !" Kaitabh yelled running towards him, only to be kicked by Srinav

Their battle was becoming endless and they didn't had much time, anytime this place might be flooded due to the Jal-pralay

Amarsri realized it and was looking for a way to end Madhu Kaitabh.

"Amarsri." Mata Laxmi called coming towards her.

"Mata aap yaha ?" Amarsri asked.

"Pata chala ki tum chinta mai ho, toh mai chali aayi." She said.

"Chinta kaise nahi hogi Mata ? Waha priye kabse yudh kar rahe hai." Amarsri said.

"Toh tum sahayata kardo." Mata Laxmi said.

"Kaise ?" Amarsri asked.

"Ek yodha ki parajay tab nishchit hoti hai jab uske haatho se shastra chhut jaye. Madhu Kaitabh ka sabse bada shastra hai unka vardan. Yadi woh hi ichcha mrityu swikarya karle toh parajit ho jayenge." Mata Laxmi said.

"Kintu Madhu aur Kaitabh vardan ka shastra kyu tagenge ?" Amarsri asked.

"Yodha sadev saundarya ke samaksh apne shastra tyag dete hai." Mata Laxmi said.

"Samajh gayi Mata." Amarsri smiled.

Down on earth Madhu and Kaitabh were fighting with Srinav.

'Kuch shan vishram kare dev.' Amarsri's voice ringed in Srinav's ears.

"Yudh mai yadi kisi ko parast nahi kar sakte toh apni parajay maan leni chahiye." Madhu said.

"Hum mar nahi sakte, aap apni parajay swikar kar lijiye." Kaitabh said.

"Yudh ka ek aur niyam hota hai, yadi ek yoddha thak jaye toh use vishram karne ka samaye milna chahiye. Aur mai thak gaya hu. Meri mano kuch prahar vishram karo, fir hum punah yudh karenge." Srinav said.

He went under the shed of a tree and closed his eyes, Madhu and Kaitabh looked at him disbelief as to how is sleeping amidst battle.

"Kaitabh, yadi yeh satya mai nidra mei hai toh inko marne ka isse accha mauka nahi milega." Madhu said.

"Uchit kaha." Kaitabh said.

Both Madhu and Kaitabh silently started walking towards Srinav.

"Nidra mai leen vyakti ko kshati pahuchana veerochit nahi." Someone said from behind.

Madhu and Kaitabh turned around and were mesmerized seeing a woman.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST IF SRINAV KILLS MADHU KAITABH BECAUSE THEY ARE AFTER HIS WIFE.

--
NOWADAYS I HAVE SEEN MANY AUTHORS WHO WRITE MAHABHARAT FANFICTIONS MAKE A DRASTIC MISTAKE OF SHOWING THAT DRAUPADI DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO COOK TO MAKE HER MORE RELATABLE.

LISTEN, DRAUPADI WAS AN EXCELLENT COOK. AFTER THE DURVASA RISHI INCIDENT, SHE BECAME VERY UPSET THAT THE RISHIS LEFT WITHOUT EATING ANYTHING.

KRISHNA ASKED HER TO PLEASE SURYADEV AS HE WILL GIVE HER A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM. SO SHE DID AND THEN SURYDEV GAVE HER A PLATE WHICH KIND OF LIKE THE AKSHAY PATRA OF MATA ANNAPURNA.

SOMEWHERE IT IS SAID THAT YUDDHISTIR OBTAINED THE PLATE FROM SURYADEV BECAUSE PANDAVAS WERE FINDING IT HARD TO OBTAIN FOOD.

SO ANYWAY IN THAT PLATE, FOOD WILL NEVER GET OVER UNLESS DRAUPADI EATS FROM IT. SO SHE WOULD FEED HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF RISHIS FROM IT.

AND THUS THERE IS ALSO A SAYING 'DRAUPADI KI THALI' WHICH REFERS TO A PLACE WHERE THERE IS ABUNDANCE OF FOOD FOR EVERYONE.

NOW ONE CAN WONDER, THEN HOW DO WE MAKE A CHARACTER RELATABLE ?

I BELIEVE THAT RATHER THAN MAKING THE CHARACTER RELATABLE, YOU SHOULD MAKE THEIR SITUATIONS RELATABLE AND HOW THEY DEAL WITH IT.

DRAUPADI AS A CHARACTER IS NOT RELATABLE, SHE WAS BORN FROM FIRE, SHE WAS THE SUPREME EMPRESS, SHE MARRIED FIVE, SHE WAS DISROBED....THESE QUALITIES HARDLY MAKE HER RELATABLE BUT WHAT DOES MAKE HER RELATABLE IS HER SITUATIONS.

LIKE WHEN KUNTI SAID TO DIVIDE THE DAAN, SHE WAS TORNED BETWEEN THE CHOICE OF MARRYING ARJUN OR YUDDHISTIR, BUT SHE CHOSE THE THIRD OPTION.

WE CAN RELATE TO IT BECAUSE SOMETIMES THERE ARISES A PROBLEM WITH TWO GOOD FOR NOTHING, SOLUTIONS, WE NEED TO FIND THE THIRD SOLUTION BY THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX.

ALSO WHEN YUDDHISTIR STAKES DRAUPADI, HER DISROBING DOESN'T MAKE HER RELATABLE, HER SITUATION MAKES HER RELATABLE BECAUSE THE ONES SHE TRUSTED LET HER DOWN AND DIDN'T TAKE A STAND FOR HER.

THIS IS WHAT I DO WITH MY OCs TOO, INSTEAD OF MAKING THEM QUIRKY, BUBBLY OR CHEEKY TO BE RELATABLE, I MAKE THEIR SITUATIONS RELATABLE.

BECAUSE NOT ALL OF US ARE QUIRKY AND CHEEKY, SOME OF US ARE CALM AND COMPOSED *coughs* LIKE ME *coughs*