ADITYAS AND DAITYAS

Mata Shakti had given boon to both Aditi and Diti that if they embrace motherhood with utmost sincerity then they will conceive the children of Rishi Kashyap.

The boon depended on their mental orientation and Aditi was able to conceive because she was ready and worthy to be a good mother.

But Diti was not yet ready to give up, she tried her best to please Rishi Kashyap and when she succeeded, she asked him for the boon of mother hood.

The pleased sage, gave her a kheer telling her to perform meditation for one week before eating it at the moment of right planetary configuration and not to eat it at Brahma-muhurat.

But impatient Diti ate the kheer just the moment Rishi Kashyap left and conceived his children.

Now today was the day both Aditi and Diti were ready to give birth to the children of Rishi Kashyap.

All the tridevs and trideviyas along with other gods and goddesses were present at the great hall. Aditi and Diti were sitting on the either side of Rishi Kashyap lovingly looking at their wombs, eager to meet their children.

Soon Amarsri and Srinav also entered the great hall.

"Harihareshwari aur Shreeshaktiswar ko mera pranam." An old man came and greeted.

" An old man came and greeted

"Kalyan ho Prajapati Daksh." They both said.

"Bahut sundar aayojan kiya hai aapne." Amarsri said.

"Aap Narayan ki putri hai, meri badi behen samaan huyi, toh aapke aur aapke pati ke swagat mai kami kaise rehne deta ?" Daksh smiled.

"Mai Mahadev ki bhi putri hu." Amarsri said.

"Humara atithya swikar kar, hume dhanya kare." Daksh said ignoring her comment.

Both Amarsri and Srinav shrugged it off looked at their seats, which were situated at the other side of the room next to Narayan far away from Mahadev.

"Aasan grahan kare." Daksh said.

Both of them walked to the side of room where Mahadev and Mata Shakti were sitting, Daksh looked at them confused as they bowed before Shiv-Shakti and then greeted Brahmdev and Mata Saraswati and lastly greeted Laxmi-Narayan and then took their seats.

As all the deities were seated, Aditi came in the front, an energy came out of her womb and got divided into several parts and transformed into divine men.

With the divinity, radiance and purity they were born, the Adityas came to be known as devtas each getting their roles. The eldest and most ideal one Purandhar became Indra, the king of devtas.

Then Diti came forward, over confident that her sons would be more stronger, powerful and beautiful than the Adityas. But exactly opposite of this happened.

Compared to Adityas, the Daityas were demonic and unpleasant to behold. Because in order for a child to be divine, the feelings of mother should also be pure and pious but Diti was full of anger, selfishness and hatred.

"Asambhav ! Aditi santan itni divya aur meri Santan aisi kaise ho sakti hai ?!" Diti exclaimed.

"Kyuki tumne maatritwa ko kabhi dharan hi nahi kiya Diti. Tumhe toh sadev Aditi se shresht banna tha iss liye tumhari aisi santane huyi." Mahadev said. Diti lowered her gaze in anger.

Due to the difference of nature between Adityas and Daityas, it was decided that they couldn't and shouldn't live in the same place.

Because they were divine, pure, radiant and pious the Adityas were given Swarg lok and the daityas being demonic, impure and impious got Patal lok.

Although she didn't say anything it was evident that Diti wasn't going to sit silently and let Adityas enjoy all the goodness.

□□ PATAL LOK □□

Diti was using her powers to give rise to a new asur who would be more powerful than the Adityas and conquer swarg for her.

She and her daityas offered thousands of diamonds, and thus an Asur was born whose body was unbreakable, no weapon could affect him, he was named Vajrang.

"Putra Vajrang ! Meri ichcha hai ki tum mere liye Swarg lok par adhipatya sthapit karo ! Chheen lo unn devta se unka nivas !" Diti ordered.

"Jo aadesh Mata." Vajrang bowed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS ? ITS TIME FOR THE FIRST DEVASUR SANGRAM !!!!!!

(FOR DrauniPriya )

Ashwathama : Author you called for me.

Me : Yes brother. You lover is upset.

Ashwathama : What ? Why ? Who dared to hurt her ?

Me : Oh those people from social media were insulting you. She has been crying since in her room, making a complete mess.

Ashwathama : What do I do ?

Me : *deadpans* Go and comfort her you genius !

Ashwathama : Alright I'll go ! *runs away*

Me : *calls Draunipriya* work done he is coming.

ALRIGHT IF ANYONE WANTS TO HAVE A MOMENT WITH THEIR MAHABHARAT/RAMAYAN CRUSH THEN SO TELL ME.