28|𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

Start from the beginning

"My parents are both going to work and I'm not leaving you alone, so you're coming with. Besides, they got twins. There's no way I can handle them by myself." He said and you fold your arms huffing as you looked away.

At that he sighed, smirking once more. "They'll pay us money." He whispered in your ear, and your face brightened up.

"How much are we talking here." You asked, raising a brow.

"8000 yen each." He said, winking and you almost choked, "fine, I'll suffer with you." You said and he leaned closer, planting a kiss on your lips.

"Good girl."

~~~

"Thank you so much for doing this Katsuki, I couldn't find anyone else to do this." The woman said, out of breath as she ran out the door, not even hearing Katsukis response.

"Come out and say hi you brats." Katsuki yelled as you stood next to him, looking around.

The house was an absolute mess, toys and food stains everywhere, and you remembered your own house, how messy it was, how dirty and dark it was, the smell, the dust, everything that-

You snapped up as you felt a touch around your waist. "You okay?" Katsuki said quietly, looking at you and you nod, taking a deep breath as you erased the flashbacks from your mind.

A moment later, multiple pitter patter of small footsteps could be heard, and from a distance two small figures came running, as they smacked against Katsuki and clung onto him, "Bakugo!" They cried out, and you looked down at the two kids who were holding onto Katsukis legs for dear life.

"Christ, let me breath!" Katsuki complained as you laughed, and he glared at you. "A little help?" He said and you shook your head, peeling off the little boy off of him and holding him in your arms. Katsuki then bent down and held up the girl, rolling his eyes as the little girl wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled into him.

"Hello." The small boy in your arms said quietly, and despite your pure hatred for children your heart melted at the sight of this adorable thing, and you awed internally, ruffling his blond hair.

"Hi, I'm Akari. What's your name." You said so kindly that even Katsuki was shocked at the change in your tone. "Haru." He replied shyly, the small boy blushing as he looked away.

You laughed and hugged him, amazed at how cute he was.

"What's your name?" You asked the little girl who's face was still nuzzled in Katsuki's neck.

The girl then pulled away and looked at you in the most judgmental way, raising her eyebrows, "who's that?" The girl asked Katsuki, completely ignoring you.

And at that moment you remembered why you hated children, as Katsuki snorted and nodded towards you, "Thats Akari." He said, the girl looked at you up and down, "I didn't ask her name. I was asking who that is and why is she here." The girl said, her face unimpressed and bitter.

You raise your eyebrows, surprised by how bratty she was. "She's my girlfriend. And she's here to help me take care of you two idiots." Katsuki said, and the girls face fell, looking at you, then back at him.

"G-girl friend?" She whispered, her voice shaking. You smirked, leaning closer to Katsuki to get a reaction out of her. She squealed and held onto Katsuki, "I don't want her here, she's ugly." She said and your jaw fell wide open and Katsuki started laughing, but he shut up as soon as he saw your glare.