Fourty Five | Asleep 🔞

❗️SMUT UP AHEAD❗️

I watched Jungkook as he slept.

I laid on my right side with my head propped up with my arm and my free hand on his waist, he was also on his side, facing me, with both arms around my waist and a leg over mine.

I watch as small puffs of air is blown out of his mouth and sucked back in, his cheek pressed the pillow and his hair sprawled out over the pillow. His shiny button nose glistens under the awake moon and cringe of the morning sunrise.

Staring at his face for the past five hours without looking away surely made time fly by and before I knew it, it was nine in the morning and he woke up.

"Hmm, morning angel." He lazily leaned forward and pecked my forehead.

"Morning..." I smiled at him.

"What did you do all night?" He put his face in my neck.

"I admired your pretty yet handsome face." I honestly told as I caressed his hair.

"Was it boring?" He kissed my neck.

"No, not at all." I traced hearts on the back of his neck with my nails. "How does it feel having a vampire mate?" I whispered.

"It feels nice...but I would prefer you to be a wolf like me." I smiled at that.

"Me too...I only turned into a wolf once." I sadly spoke.

"It's alright though, I love you whether you're a wolf, vampire or human." He gave my back wet kisses.

"Then how does it feel to have a female mate that is stronger that you?" I smirked.

"I am stronger." He cockily spoke. I picked him up slightly and rolled us over so I was on top of him. "I am not stronger." I giggled while leaning down to connect our lips. "But, one thing I am is a top." He hugged my waist.

"And that, is correct." I smiled.

"...I'm actually so happy right now. You're here, with me; in bed; we live together, we love each other very much, and I've woken up next to you."

"Mhm." I agreed with what he said.

"Do you want some breakfast? Just let me get dressed and I'll go and make it."

"No, I'll go make it so just come down when you're ready." And with that I appeared in the kitchen within one second.

I decided to make pancakes so I quickly made the batter and as I was scooping it onto the hot oiled pan, Jungkook's muscular arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"I just realised that you're wearing only my shirt." His voice deepened and his hands went higher to kneed my boobs.

I let out a sigh and threw my head back while harshly closing my legs to get a little friction. He sucked on the skin of my neck and he left dark marks.

"I want strawberries on my pancakes." He mumbled in my ear.

I went to the fridge to get the strawberries, cutting board and a knife before going back to my spot by the oven. I flipped the pancake and waited for it to cook before putting it on a plate and putting another blob of batter on the pan.

Jungkook grabbed my hips and rubbed himself on my ass letting me feel his boner. I hummed in acknowledgement and started chopping his strawberries.

He put his head on my neck. "Tell me to stop now if you don't want to do this." He kissed my shoulder.

I kept quiet and carried on chopping his strawberries and he took that as a sign to carry on.