Thirty Six | Date

Fluffy :)

"C'mon baby let's go." Jungkook held my hand and walked the both of us out the house. "You look beautiful." He looked me up and down with a smile as he observed my figure in the cute white dress that had little sunflowers on it.

"Thank you." leaned my head on his shoulder. "Where are we going?"

"On a date." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Oooo, is it far?"

"No, just follow me."

We walked side by side and enjoyed the scenery, it was a peaceful couple of minutes.

"Close your eyes."

"Mhm? Okay."  I closed my eyes and Jungkook led the way while holding my hand.

"Don't let me trip." I smiled.

"No I won't." He chuckled back.

We went up a hill for a little while and when we reached the top, I heard some water.

"Okay, open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and saw a little stone river where a thin layer filled in the cracks of the rock which made a small water fall. A few rocks grew some moss on it which gave it a soft touch to the rough edges. On top of the rocks above it where the water fell down from, was a red blanket with a wooden platted basket and a small radio.

"Sweetie this is so cute, I love it." I held his cheek and gave him a peck on the nose.

"I'm glad you love it."

We walked to the little set up and started eating the food as soft music filled our ears. I laid down and he laid next to me with his head propped up on an elbow as we stared at each other.

Calm heart beats and slow breaths,
Inching closer,
Makes one flinch,
Eyes softening and fingers lacing together,
Reassurance,
That, is what passes through our fingertips,
Relieving a sigh to let the worries away,
Eyes closed,
Soft skin of our lips touch softly—
Filling our bodies with euphoria.

Tongues tied, you lie down with me,
You hold me in your arms,
And kiss me how you wanna be loved.
I'm falling into your eyes,
But they don't know me yet,
And with a feeling I'll never forget,
I'm in love with you.

You were made to keep my body warm,
But I'm cold as the wind blows,
So hold me in your arms.
Your heart is against my cheek,
Your lips pressed to my neck
As you kiss me how I wanna be loved.

Jungkook stood me up carefully and I looked at him complexed but with a small smile still dancing on my lips.

He kissed me on the neck and took me by the hands. "Baby, I wanna dance."

I smiled and hung my arms on his shoulders and his large hands took my waist in his hold, we danced slowly together and as time passed by, he slowly and gently placed his chin on the top of my head and held me close.

"I've crossed two things off from my list, and you've crossed one. Which one do you want to do next?"

"Hmmm, maybe give each other surprises?" I looked up at him. "What do you think?"

"I think...you're beautiful," I giggled while he smiled down at me. "but sure we can do that." He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

As he pulled away I grabbed his jaw and pressed my lips on his. His grip on my dress didn't go unnoticed by me as he pulled more of the material into his fist, my other hand held his nape and pulled him closer to me into a hungry kiss. Our breaths mixed delicately and our tongues fought each other, dominance, that what the both of us wanted but not long after I gave up and he clearly won with a smirk as he pulled away.