Thirty One | Luna (2)🔞

❗️SMUT UP AHEAD❗️

The night went smoothly as I got to talk to a lot of the guests. I got to meet the Mamamoo Pack and the SEVENTEEN Pack, they were all friendly and we had a good laugh.

"Care to dance, m'lady?" I looked up and saw a winking Jimin.

"Sure!" I grabbed his hand.

He pulled me up and walked me to the dance floor as a salsa song came on and I giggled.

I moved my hips to the rhythm of the song and so did he, I couldn't help but laugh as he spun me in circles and held me to his chest. It was a fun moment that I'll forever cherish. When the song stopped, Jimin was holding my thigh around his leg and I breathed heavily with a grin.

"WHOOOH!!"
*wistle*
"YES Y/N!"
"BEAUTIFUL!"
"THATS MY BEST FRIEND!"

Everyone cheered and my face flushed from embarrassment making them all awe or chuckle at me.

"You're a good dancer Y/N— oh, sorry I meant to say Luna." He grinned while patting my head.

"You're not bad yourself oppa." We walked off from the dance floor. "I'm going to go get a drink." I let him know and he nodded.

I went to the back and poured myself a glass of blood  from a blood bag and walked back out while taking a sip and humming at the taste.

"Congratulations Luna, I hope you've had a good night so far." An unknown person came up to me. "My name's Wooyoung, Jung Wooyoung."

My glass of red iron that tastes metallic slipped from in between my fingers as a scene covered my eyes.

Snow. Height. Battle.
On top of a snowy mountain, a large fight takes place. So many unfamiliar faces with bright red eyes and a few people standing on the sides but one face was familiar— Jung Wooyoung. Opposite of the unknown people, stood everybody in this room except the royals.

With me, Jungkook and Yoongi— who is in his wolf form— standing in the middle and the rest of the people on our side in groups of four or five.

Suddenly, they all start running at us as a few of them jump up and turn into wolves as we also run back at them.

"What..." I mumbled.

"Are you okay baby?" I looked to my right and saw a worried Jungkook.

"I'm fine..." I looked around but I couldn't find Wooyoung.

"What did you see?" My brother Eric came to me and asked with 100% seriousness.

"There's going to be a fight soon on a mountain. It didn't recognise any of the faces that we were against but I recognised one."

"Who?"

"Jung Wooyoung."

"Y/N are you sure?" I nodded. "He's a rogue vampire, which means that he's going to pair up with rogue werewolves as well...when is it?"

I shook my head. "I'm not sure, but it was snowing."

"Alright, go sit down and get some rest." He glanced at Jungkook who held my waist and walked me over to a table.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jungkook caressed my cheek.

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Come here." He picked me up and sat me across his lap and made my head rest on his chest.

I looked down at my dress and saw a blood stain. "I'm sorry that I ruined the dress."