Thirty Three | Party

❗️SEXUAL ASSAULT ❗️

8:32 pm
"SOWON! I cannot go out like this! I have to see Jungkook again tonight to go for our flight, I DONT wanna get laid!" I pulled my dress down.

"Shut up and get your purse or else we'll be late." She smacked my ass and pushed me towards my purse and I stumbled because of the heels.

"I should've burned these dresses." I mumbled.

Sowon:

Y/N:

I said goodbye to mom, dad and Yeonjun before I got into the taxi with Sowon

I said goodbye to mom, dad and Yeonjun before I got into the taxi with Sowon. I kept making sure that my boobs were sitting correctly because they were about to fall out constantly.

"Y/N don't worry, they're firm and hidden." She pulled my hands away and held one of them. "You look hot."

"Thanks, and so do you." I squeezed her hand.

"Loads of people are bringing alcohol and are gunna pour it in all the drinks so if you don't wanna get drunk, drink water." I nodded at her.

"We're here." The taxi driver said. We quickly paid her and got out to be outside our college.

Loud music could already be heard and cheers. Me and Sowon walked in hand in hand to go find our friends. Only a few people were drunk already but most were sober.

"Y/N! SOWON!" Yuju shouted and we looked over and saw our friends.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N YOU LOOK SO HOT!" Eunha looked at me with wide eyes.

"Her fault!" I pointed at Sowon.

Chan came over and gave me a hug. "You look beautiful, gumdrop."

"Thank you, you look handsome by the way." I hugged him back.

I gave them all a hug each and we all went to get drinks. Kai asked if I wanted a drink from the punch bowel and I nodded. He gave me the drink and I took a sip and the alcohol taste was very strong.