Three | Who Is He? Alpha?

"Hey Y/N, wake up." Somebody shook my body and I slowly opened my eyes. "Do you want to go home or do you want to stay here for a while longer?" Se-kyung asked while resting her hand on mine.

"I th-think I'll g-o home, my family m-must be wo-worried about me." I yawned while getting out of bed and picking up the clothes I wore yesterday.

"Okay, I'll walk you back there." I just nodded before going into the bathroom and freshening up.

"Let's go eat breakfast and then you can go." I nodded again.

//

"Is this where you came in from?" She asked while looking around the deserted part of the forest.

"Y-Yes." And as soon as I spoke, the portal or whatever it was called opened up and it showed the library room again.

I turned to Se-kyung and spoke "I'll co-come back." She smiled "bec-because you w-ere nice to talk to." I smiled at her.

"Okay! And I'll look forward to seeing you again." I just nodded before letting her hands go and stepping back into the "real world" and it quickly closed behind me.

I grabbed my phone from my little bag and read the time and date.

It was the same day but just a couple hours after I left to go into that world...and almost dark! I grabbed my stuff and put any books back where they were before running out from the library and giving the key back and ran home.

//

"I'm back!" I shouted as I came through the front door.

"You're just on time Y/N, come and eat dinner." Yeonjun said as he got off of the sofa.

I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table next to Yeonjun and in front of dad as mum was next to him. We all dug in and ate and I could eat a bit more that normal since I had been sick the other day and it made room in my stomach. I helped mum wash the dishes and put them away before going upstairs and getting into my pyjamas and getting into bed.

I laid there for a while and my mind seemed to be running at a hundred miles an hour, I can't go to sleep and I keep thinking about what has happened today.

That door thing in the library isn't normal, it's some witchcraft stuff and it doesn't happen—it's not supposed to happen. After a little longer of being restless, I grabbed my phone and turned it on and immediately shut my eyes from the brightness. Once I set the brightness lower I looked at my messages and there was one from Chan.

Chan: Hey Y/N, do you want to
grab a coffee before college
tomorrow?

Me: Sure, pick me up at 8am.

Chan: Okay, see you then!

I plugged my phone on charge and put it in my bedside table before snuggling into my duvet and finally falling asleep.

The next day came by and I quickly got dressed and waited outside of my house to get picked up by Chan.

"Hey gumdrop!" Chan shouted from his car.

"Hi Chan." I got in his car.

"How was yesterday?" He asked as he started to drive away.

"It was good!" I grinned at him.

I wasn't going to tell him what really happened because it would just be weird if I just told him that I found a secret door in the library that leads to another world.