Eighteen | On The Way To The Royals

Reminder: please vote !

"UGHHH!!"

"Y/N shut up!"

"No, you!"

"You're overreacting!"

"Fuck off! Having blood pouring from my vagina and also having fucking cramps that feels like I'm getting punched repeatedly, is NOT OVERREACTING!"

"Drama Queen."

"Come here you son of a bitch!"

"No piss off you possessed demon!"

"A WHAT YOU UNCULTURED SWINE?!"

"OUCH!"

"That's what you get you piss taker."

"I'm sorry." He whimpered. "My precious baby maker."

"Drama queen."

//

"Y/N I'm sorry a didn't bring you your special donuts and ice cream...here you go."

Yeonjun placed a bag that I'm assuming is my blessed food next to me on my bed while still holding some ice on his groin as I ignored him and just looked further away from him while clutching my hot water bottle.

"Y/N~ I said I'm sorry what else do you want?"

"...cuddles."

I saw him smile lightly as he sat next to me on my bed and pulled me into a gentle hug.

"I'm sorry for kicking you in the dick."

"It's alright." He rubbed my back comfortingly.

"What did you buy me?"

"I bought you your special donuts, ice cream, chocolate, chips and some pads."

"Thank you~ you're the best brother ever." I kissed his cheek.

"You know, every time you kiss my cheek or hug me it reminds me of when we were younger. I think of the little girl that once was, very delicate and smooth but has now become one of the strongest women I know."

"You're so sweet." I hugged him tighter as I felt a truck full of cramps hit me.

"Is it hurting?" He rubbed my lower back.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Here." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out some pills.

"Thanks."

I quickly swallowed the pills with some water and laid back down to hug Yeonjun again.

"Go to sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up." He caressed the back of my head.

"Alright..."

I stuffed my face into the crook of his neck with my eyes closed. I started to feel sleepy as time passed and started to slip unconscious.

"Night Y/Nie."

"Night, Yeonjunie...I love you."

And with that I felt into a deep slumber.

"Y/N wake up you'll be late for college hun." I heard dad's voice as my body shook from side to side.

"Mhm, I'm coming." I mumbled as I dug myself more into my mattress.

He chuckled at me. "Angel come on."

"I am see? I'm moving." I wiggled my toes.

"Y/N get up, come on or else I'll make you walk there."