Four | The Past

Y/N PoV

I felt uncomfortable.

I can't see where I am but all I know is that I'm uncomfortable and with somebody unfamiliar.

"Ar-Argh." I raised one of my hands to my head before sitting up.

"Yo-You're awake!" A male voice spoke from my right.

"Who-Who are yo-you?" For some reason his face fell but smiled again.

"My name's Jungkook, your ma—"

"Jungkook!" Mi-joo came through the door and she saw me sitting up and awake. "Y/N!" She came and hugged me "You should get some rest while I talk to Jungkook downstairs okay." She pushed me back down onto the bed.

"O-Okay?" I watched as she pulled that man called Jungkook out of the room and shut the door.

Mhm, these sheets smell nice.

I buried myself further into the duvet and closed my eyes and let myself take in this toxic and addictive smell.

Around thirty minutes went past and Mi-joo still didn't come back so I forced myself to get out of the warm bed and I opened the door the hear people talking.

"But she's human!"

"I don't care, she's my mate and I've been waiting for her, I'm not letting her go."

"But she's not from here..."

"Then she can come and go or we can go there with her."

"Don't forget that we have to turn her..."

"I know..."

"And bare in mind that she could die!"

"..."

Are they talking about me?? What's a mate? Turn me? I could die??

"I'll go and see if she's awake, if she is then I'll bring her down and please don't scare her, she's really delicate, so delicate that she fainted because of Jungkook shouting." I heard Mi-joo say before footsteps could be heard.

I quickly ran back to the bed and got into the covers and closed my eyes.

"Hey Y/N, are you awake?" Mi-joo stepped into the room.

"Yeah I-I was ju-just resting m-y eyes." I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

"Okay, well the others want to meet you and I told them to not scare you since you not long woke up from fainting and because you seem really delicate." I nodded and followed her down the stairs.

"Guys, this is Y/N, and Y/N this is Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, You know Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and you know Jungkook. Other members of the house are out eating but I'll introduce you to them later." I nodded to her. "Y/N stutters when she speaks but only because she's uncomfortable, with people she's unfamiliar with or anxious so don't be mean to her and be patient." She sternly said and everyone either nodded their head or hummed.

"So are we going to tell her or..?" The guy named Yoongi spoke up.

"I guess, I mean she'll find out one way or another." Mi-joo said and pulled me to the sofa so I'm wedged in between her and Jin.

"There's really no light way to say this so we'll just say it straightforwardly, okay?" Namjoon asked and I slightly nodded a bit confused. "We're werewolves. And you, are Jungkook's mate, and the rest of us are in his pack." I stared blankly at him not buying it.

There's no such thing as mates and stuff. I mean sure, we've read it in fairytales that we would get told and stuff, but it's not real, is it??

"You don't believe it do you?" Namjoon asked as he read my blank face.