Thirty Eight | My Shirt

❗️LIGHT SMUT❗️

I jumped onto Jungkook's back as we left the house and clung to him. "Piggy back~" I giggled.

"Alright bunny." He held my legs and walked to the pack house.

I held onto him tightly and laid my head on his shoulder and looked down to the mark I left on his neck. I smiled and leaned over to kiss it gently and his fingers gripped my thighs tighter.

I jumped down as we neared the house and held his hand before walking through the door.

"Y/N!" Taehyung and Hoseok ran over and hugged me.

"Hello!" I hugged them back and ruffled their hair.

"We missed you!" They both squished my cheeks.

"I missed you to."

"Y/N!!!" Mi-joo ran down the stairs and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Mi-joo!!" I jumped on her.

"God! It's only been a week but it's felt like ages!" She kissed my cheek.

I jumped down. "I know right!"

"Did you two mate? Cause the marks are definitely there." She smirked and I nodded.

I said hello to the rest of the pack and we all sat in the living room when the door opened and our seven vampire besties walked in.

"Hey guys, hey Y/N." They came over in a line and individually pecked my cheek or gave me a hug.

"Why is everybody kissing my woman?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"We all miss her, that's why."

"So none of you guys missed me?"

"..."

"Wow, and I'm the one that gave you all a home." He rolled his eyes.

"Not even sorry."

"Anyway! About this fight that's coming up, we need to contact any relatives and ask them if they want to help us to fight. Whether they're wolves or vampires, we all need to combine into one and tear these newborns into shreds." Yoongi started.

"How are these newborns different from normal ones? Aren't all newborns just trying to control themselves so they can live freely and become a well controlled vampire?" I asked.

"They're different because they're driven by blood lust. WooYoung is probably in charge and creating an army of vampires and wolves right as we speak, we need everyone we can get on our side as possible."

"Y/N, we might need your brother Eric to help us. The two of you along with your mother are the only ones with that mental shield and we don't want to put the Queen in danger."

"You don't want to put the Queen in danger but you wouldn't mind putting my brother— the next heir to the thrown— in danger." I glared at Young-Jae. "I'd rather do it myself."

"Baby—"

I shook my head. "Forget it, you're not getting my brother involved. We'll get all friends that you guys have and hope for the best that they'll help us. I'm done with this."

I stood up and went out the front door and went for a run until I came across a little lake that had a water fall. I crouched down and put my hand in the puddle of running water when a weird smell washed over the air. I smelled my shirt to see if it was me but it wasn't when all of a sudden my eyes fixed themselves onto the water and zoomed into each particle.