Eight | Yoongi Talk

"Jungkook...come into the garden...with me." I motioned it's my hand for him to come over.

He jogged over "What is it?"

"Can you help me with...my final piece for college?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Turn into your wolf..."

"Alright." He walked further into the garden while I went into the house and grabbed a sketchbook and a pencil.

"Stand over here and stay still." I lead his wolf form to the middle of the garden where the trees and him look perfect. "I need to draw you so just stay still... okay."

I went back a bit and sat on the floor with the sketchbook and pencil in my hands and started drawing away.

Jungkook PoV

As my beautiful mate was sitting on the floor and concentrating on the drawing of the handsome wolf in front of her which is me, I can't help but stare at her figure.

The way her lean but small legs crossed over each other, the way her small hands hold the pencil and create mesmerising lines, and the way her concentrating face looks so cute. Her eyebrows furrowed which makes a crease in her forehead, how she switches in between biting her lower lip and sticking her tongue out from the corner of her mouth slightly.

She looked up "Turn the other way, you're supposed to stay still."

I turned the way I was supposed to and stayed there for the next 30 minutes as the image of her concentrated self was imprinted in my mind as if it was stapled to my brain.

"I'm done!" She exclaimed happily.

I turned my attention to her and stare at her as she gets up quickly.

Her ankle is probably healed now.

"Do you want to see it?" She asked as she walked towards me.

*stuff in this writing is their inner wolf*

Yes we do, pretty.

I nodded my head and she turned her drawing around so I could see it.

My jaw dropped as I saw that she captured every detail of my fur and even the trees behind me.

It's beautiful just like her.

I let out a purr of happiness and tackled her to the ground carefully making her laugh.

"Did you like it?" She asked and I nodded my head and licked her neck making her squeal.

I wanna hear her make that sound when we're doing something else with her.

"Oh shut up!" I spoke back to my wolf in my head.

"I'm glad you like it Jungkook." She ruffled the fur on top of my head before hugging my wolf form. "You know, if we get more comfortable with each other this quickly...we might be able to change me this full moon that's coming up."

My head pounced up to look at her and she was being 100% serious, I smiled as I pressed my large snout on her cheek, forehead and nose which made those areas moist and her to laugh.

Her laugh is the peak of my existence.

"I know it's the best thing ever."

"Come on, let's go and change back into your human form I want to me able to speak to you."

I got off of her and ran into the house and into my room to change.

Y/N PoV

I got off of the floor and took the sketchbook and pencil with me and placed it onto the coffee table in the living room.