Ten | Fixed Date

The weekdays finally rolled up again as it was Monday again, I got dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a white button up shirt with a small corset around my waist that showed my small waist and matched it with a pair of white trainers. I put my hair up in a messy bun and pulled out a few strands from just above my ears in both sides before spraying my body with a perfume that I've used for the past two years.

A knock was heard at my door. "Come in." I turned to the door as it opened and revealed my brother.

"Ready for college?" I nodded. "Good, I'll drop you off."

"Okay, thanks." I unplugged my phone from the charger and put it in my back pocket of my jeans.

"Bring a coat as well, it's supposed to rain today." I nodded and went to my closet to grab one of my black trench coats.

I put it on and put my phone in one of the pockets and smiled at him. "Let's go." I grabbed the last thing I needed which was the sketchbook that I drew Jungkook's wolf in.

//

Arriving at my art class I sat down at my seat and opened the sketchbook to the page of the beautiful wolf. My fingers skimmed the pencil lines making it smudge a little and a small smile raised itself onto my lips.

"Oh my! That looks amazing, Y/N!" I flinched at the sudden voice and turned around to see Miss Lang.

"Oh...th-thank you." I bowed my head to her.

"No problem hun, is that your final piece?" She went to sit at her unorganised desk.

"Y-Yes, but I-I just need to do i-t on a canvas a-and paint it..." I set the sketchbook on the small table next to me.

"Oh alright, well class is about to start so get yourself a canvas and you can start whenever." I nodded.

I grabbed a large canvas and positioned it onto the canvas stand before I got painting away.

//

It was the end of class and I wasn't even 1/4 way done as I wanted it to be perfect as it was my final piece and it was a picture of Jungkook and wanted it to be amazing. I packed my things away and headed to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

"Gumdrop! I've already got you something to eat." Chan came over with hands full of food.

"Chan, I can't eat all of that." I looked at his hands hesitantly.

"I know but eat as much as you can, okay?" He nudged my shoulder with his. "Now take what you want." He laid everything out on the table.

I sighed before picking up a sandwich, a bar of chocolate, carton of milk and a banana."Thanks Channie." I smiled at him.

"Anytime, do you wanna sit with me an the others?"

I thought for a second and nodded with a smile and he slung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to the table with the others on.

//

"Bye Y/N see you tomorrow!" Kai shouted and the rest of them waved to me as I walked towards the library.

"Bye!" I waved back as I stepped into the library.

"Hiya Y/N." She automatically handed me the room key.

"Hi Mrs Ch-a." I smiled at her as I took the key and bowed slightly to her before tuning off to the room while clutching my coat.

I wonder if Mrs Cha knows about this secret door??

I put the sketchbook onto the table before pulling out the oh so familiar book and the wall slides open showing a turquoise colour and soon changing into the image of the forest. With a smile I step through it and land myself on the soiled ground and a twig snapped under my feet.