Thirty Seven | Heat 🔞

❗️SMUT UP AHEAD❗️

I woke up with the other side of the bed cold which made me pout until the door opened.

"Morning beautiful." Jungkook walked in with two trays of food and some water.

"Morning sweetie, what's all this?" I slowly sat up against my pillows and he put a tray on my lap.

"Breakfast in bed because you're a queen." He smiled at me and sat next to me in the covers.

"You didn't make a mess did you?" I yawned. 

"No baby." He took a sip of water.

I started to feel pain in my lower region that was very mild so I shrugged it off and started eating with the love of my life.

//

"Hey baby, can I borrow one of your hoodies?" I back hugged him as he washed the dishes.

He smiled at me and nodded. "You don't have to ask to use my clothes baby, go ahead."

I pecked his cheek and skipped up the stairs and went to his closet. I grabbed one of Jungkook's black hoodies and a pair of my pyjama shorts and slipped them on with a soft smile before putting my hair into a ponytail.

"What do you want to do today sweet cheeks?" Jungkook picked me up and I squealed.

"How about a movie day? We have nothing else to do and we go to the pack house in three days."

"Alright then." He placed me in the bed and turned on the tv while I got into the covers.

My thighs unconsciously squeezed together as a cuddled up into Jungkook's embrace. I placed my hand on his waist and drew little circles, I placed a leg over his and my hand went down to his hip and caressed it with my thumb. Jungkook started lightly sniffing the air when his gaze fell onto me.

I looked up at him while biting my lips and resting my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I tried to shrug off the weird feeling and focus on the movie. Jungkook pressed a small kiss on my forehead and played with my hair.

A little while passed and my lower region started to hurt, my face scrunched in pain and light whimpers and sighs left my parted lips, my thighs squeezed together again and I looked up at Jungkook who was asleep. I took my hand off his hip and trailed it from my breasts to my aching core, I tugged at my shorts and rubbed my fingers over my clothes core in a slow circular motion. My breathing hitched and my body shuddered into Jungkook's figure and I bit my lip with closed eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" My eyes snapped open when I heard Jungkook's Alpha voice and a hand grabbed my wrist to pull my hand away.

I avoided looking at Jungkook and stared at the stitching on the bed sheets as I felt small and intimated.

"Answer me."

I looked into his eyes. "I-I-I'm needy, a-and I don't know w-why. P-Please help me."

"You're on your heat, baby girl, and the only way to get rid of it is to have sex." He caressed my hip. "Are you sure?" He softly looked at me and I nodded. "Words, baby."

"Yes." I stretched my neck up and placed a kiss on his lips. "Do whatever you want."

"Alright love."

He pushed me back onto the mattress and slid off my shorts to reveal my soaked pussy. "So wet for daddy." He pushed his thumb directly onto my clit and I let out a little moan. "I need you to be louder than that Princess..." he pouted before wrapping his fingers around my throat and pulling me up to attach our lips.