Twenty Nine | Decision

"How's Jungkook?" Yeonjun asked as I hopped into the car.

"He's good! By the way, I need to talk to you, mom and dad about something"

"You're not pregnant are you?" He joked.

"Noooo.....not yet." I smiled.

//

"Mom, dad, Yeonjun, do you want to come with me to the other world or stay here?" I straightforwardly asked before nibbling on my lower lip.

"Honey..."

"Y/N..."

"Angel..."

"So, you're going to stay here..." I looked down.

"We want to come with you, we really do but the three of us already talked about this while you were asleep and decided to stay here. You should begin your life with Jungkook and get to know your real parents. I'm sorry honey." Mom hugged me.

"I leave college in 3 days..."

"It's okay angel, we can always call each other." Dad came over and joined the cuddle.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." I started to cry.

"We're going to miss you to, m-my little girl." Mom's voice cracked and she also started to cry.

We all cried together and I enjoyed being in their embrace, more than any other day. After a while, I started to get sleepy from crying a lot and Yeonjun noticed. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room, placing me on my bed, he tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

"Stay with me...I want cuddles." I lazily held his hand.

"Alright, but I won't be here when you wake up because I have to go to work and treat some patients."

I opened the covers for him. "Okay."

He slid into the covers and embraced me into his muscular figure.

"I love you...Yeonie. I'm going to miss you the most." I clutched his shirt at the back.

"I love you to." He whispered and stuffed his face in the crook of my neck.

"Please don't cry..." I rubbed the back of his head when my neck started to become damp.

"I can't help it. You're my sister, the person I've grown up with my entire life and now you have to leave me. No more cuddles, no more movie marathons and no more late night talks. You're the best thing that has happened to me Y/N, and now you have to leave."

"...I feel like the shittiest sister right now." I chuckled as tears also pricked at my eyes.

He shook his head. "No...you're the best sister, you're everything I could've asked for." He kissed my cheek.

//

"Y/N wake up darling, you need to get ready for college." Dad removed my blanket.

"Hmm, alright..." I smacked my lips together as I sat up and went to the bathroom.

I got dressed into a pink jumper and a black skirt before putting some lip balm on and going downstairs to eat.

Walking to college, I passed multiple groups of people from my class and overheard them talking about the last day of college.

"There's going to be a leaving bash on the last day of college, do you think anybody will ask me to be their date?" One of the girls asked with wide eyes.

"Somebody has to, you have a kind heart and you're really pretty!" He friend spoke the truth and encouraged her.

A party?

I furrowed my eyebrows at the thought as I entered the gates.

"Y/N!" I looked up and saw my friends coming over.

"Hi." I gave them a little wave.

"What's up? You look like you've been crying..." Eunha cupped my cheeks.

"I'm fine, but I need to tell you guys something." They nodded to tell me to carry on. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner but, I'm leaving the country."

"What?!"
"...what..?"
*sob*
"Y/Nie..."
"Why..?"

"I'm leaving for university. I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner." I started to cry again.

"Hey~ shhh, it's okay." Chan pulled me in for a hug and I felt his tears fall onto my forehead.

I held him tightly and the others joined me into a group hug. It was the most comforting thing that I had this morning.

"Did you guys hear about the leavers bash?"

"Yeah, we did." Yuju nodded.

"Who are you guys going with?" I looked at them with my rounded eyes and sniffed.

"We all decided to go together— that is, if you want to go with one of us girls." Swoon wiggled her eyebrows and pointed to herself.

"Alright, I'll go with you." I smiled.

"Yes! Now do you have a dress?" I nodded. "Great! Now let's get to class." She linked her arms with mine and so did the others so we were in a line with our arms linked together and started walking.

//

"You still have that penguin, right?" I asked them as I sat down at our lunch table.

"Of course! Our second gumdrop, why?" Eunha nodded.

"Just checking..."

"I'm gunna miss you so much." Kai hugged my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Me too, I'm gunna miss all of you so much." I patted his cheek and kissed his forehead.

"Oh my god! We're not going to get anymore Y/N kisses! My life is ruined!" Chan started to fake sob and be his dramatic self.

"Shush..." I scooped my hand around his neck and pulled him to my shoulder as I kissed his cheek.

"Hey...what about Jungkook?" Swoon asked. "Are you going to do long distance?"

"No...he's actually coming with me."

"Awwww he's so sweet!" They all awed as I let go of Chan.

//

"Bye see you tomorrow!" I waved them off before going into the library and doing the usual of swiping the key from the desk because the librarian wasn't there.

I locked the door and pulled down the book before stepping through and being greeted by Mi-joo.

Edited