Twenty Three | Letter Of Acceptance

"M-Miss Lang, there's no more bl-black paint so shall I look i-n the storage cupbo-ard?"

"Sure." She smiled at me.

I wiped my hands on my apron that had smudged paint all over them before standing up and walking out the class. I walked over to the storage cupboard and grabbed a bottle of black paint when my eyes caught a figure on a bench outside with a penguin plushie.

"Sowon?" I mumbled before making my way over to her.

"Hey..." I sat next to her.

"Oh hey Y/N, what's up?"

"Nothing, why are you sitting alone out here? It's getting cold."

"I have a few hour before class and I just wanted some fresh air with gumdrop here." She looked at the penguin.

I giggled. "I still can't believe that we named that thing after me."

"I like it. Two gumdrop's is better than one." She smiled.

"Mhm, but it's the reverse for you. The world is a better place with just one Sowon."

"Yah!" She whined with a pout.

"So I can have her all to myself!" I threw my body at her and engulfed her into a hug. "I love you Sowon, a lot." I kissed her cheek.

"Ew get off of me!" She laughed. "Go back to class!" She pushed me.

"Alright, see you at lunch!" I sent her a finger heart before running off to lesson.

//

"Y/N~~~ we're having a sleepover at the weekend, wanna join?" Yuju asked.

"Sure." I smiled and sat down next to Chan.

"Here's your lunch." He handed me a sandwich, banana milk, a bag of chips, a chocolate bar, an apple and a bottle of water.

"Channie, I don't eat this much!" My big eyes looked at all the food in front of me.

"Just eat it! You're lucky that I didn't make you eat 5 packs of ramen!" He threatened as I just pouted at the food.

//

Stepping into the forest that started everything I felt my fangs appear and a smile lifted itself onto my face as I inhaled. I immediately sprinted off running to the house and grinned when I felt his presence getting closer.

My front collided with his back as my arms swung themselves around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"I'm back!!" I wiggled our bodies making him chuckle.

"Hello angel." He peeled me off from his back and turned around to hug me properly.

He peppered my face with kisses making me smile and pecked my lips lastly.

"I missed you so much." He stuffed his face in my neck to scent me.

"I missed you to." I kissed his cheek.

"You were so fast to get here that I didn't feel you at all until you hugged me."

"Really? I guess I was too eager to see you then." I looked around the room and realised that I was in his bedroom.

"Yep..." his hands slid to my lower back. "by the way a letter came for you." He sat me on his bed and opened a draw from his bedside table and pulled out a cream coloured envelope that had a red wax stamp to close it.

I opened it and it read:

"𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒀/𝑵,
𝑾𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒀/𝑵 𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆.
--𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
ℜ𝔉♡