Seventeen | No Fangs?

"Please don't go." Jungkook hugged me tighter and started to peck my neck.

"J-Jungkook please I need to go." I shoved him lightly.

"No." He started to suck on my skin.

"Don't make me push you off."

"Like you could." He scoffed as I raised an eyebrow. "ARGH!" His back hit the wall before he landed on the bed and I smirked. "Shit, I forgot that we changed you." He coughed out.

"Yeah well, get used to it." I walked over to him and sat him on the edge of the bed with me standing in between his legs. "I'll miss you." I bent down and leaned my forehead on his.

"I'll miss you to.." he placed his hands on my hips and pushed his face up to capture my lips in his.

"Mhm." I hummed in the kiss when his tongue grazed over my fangs.

"Sensitive?" Jungkook muttered and I slightly nodded my head. "Good." He breathed out before standing up and attaching his lips onto my neck and sucked harshly making me whimper.

I leaned my head on his shoulder which allowed him to have more access and he started to suck even harder. I looked at his neck and I could see one of his thumping veins.

Blood.

I closed my eyes but it didn't help the sudden thirst that I now crave.

"Are you okay baby girl?" Jungkook pulled away and looked at my face. "Baby?"

"I'm fine, I'm just thirsty."

"Are you due for another feed? Jackson could take you if you want." I nodded.

"I think I am but I'll go on my own." I smiled at him before kissing his cheek. "I'll be back."

I walked out the room and immediately held my throat with one of my hands as I used my speed to run out the house and up into the forest. I immediately grabbed the first animal that I saw and started draining its blood from its body and I immediately started to feel better.

"Y/N?" I looked up at the familiar voice and I saw Mi-joo.

"Mi-joo!!" I threw the dead animal away and wiped my face as I ran to her and engulfed her into a hug.

"I missed you Y/N, how have you been—why the hell are you a vampire??"

"It's a long story but I'm actually half vampire and half wolf but I'm sure that Jungkook will fill you in on it."

"Oh alright."

"Are you headed back to the house?"

"Yeah I am."

"Do you want me to take you?"

"Uhhh."

"C'mon I won't bite."

"Okay then."

She got on my back and I ran to the house and gently put her down when we reached the living room.

"Hey Mi-joo!" Hoseok hugged her.

"Hey."

"Jungkook come on I need to go!"

"Coming!" He practically flew down the stairs before picking me up and placing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and walking out the door.

"Seriously?" I spanked his ass.

"Baby girl I wouldn't if I were you." He spanked my ass harder making butterflies appear in my stomach.

"Put me down for a second." He did as told and I just climbed back on him like a koala with my arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist. "Let's go." I pecked his neck innocently.