Fanart!

HEY OVER HERE!!!

The first comment will contain a link to an IMGUR album that I'll be using for these from now on. Check that out in the comments below, or manually type out the link here if you want!

https://imgur.com/a/EnbpFDD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Ive hit the 20 image limit for this book. You're going to need to click the link in the comments now to see the other images. Sorry about that!

This only exists so that everyone can look at all the fantastic fanart I've been sent or really any art that pertains to the book as a whole. Any art that pertains to spoilers will be placed underneath a spoiler tag, so don't scroll below that if you're afraid of getting spoiled!

 That said, I love all of the art here equally- no matter the result or amount of effort, each piece has it's place as a story of it's own, either as a reference, gift, or meme. These are all fantastic. I really cannot describe how inspiring looking at these is, and I write this paragraph only after posting the art below. Looking through all of this has made me remember so many things, and I'm feeling the overwhelming emotions that I felt when I first received each of these pieces running through me now. I've accomplished something I never would've thought was possible just half a year ago, and text simply cannot communicate the level of appreciation I feel each time someone reads, comments, votes, or discusses the novel. My main goal in writing this novel is to inspire other people in the same way Purrfect Apawcalypse, Wolfgun, and Rubyquest have inspired me. For as much as I wand, I need nothing more than that. 

If you would like to contact any of the artists listed, please feel free to contact me on Discord at chris1vid#0841 and I'll send you the artist's contact information. Thank you so much!

-----

The following was made by Kallexus on Discord! They claimed it was "Dell but confused", and I definetly think that fits. I really love expressions in drawings, and considering her face is only 5 lines and 2 circles in this image, I find it almost eerie that the expression really appeals to me. It also might be the slight tilting of the head, and the arm scratching the back of the ear, but regardless, it really looks nice to look at for some reason! Prolly gonna try studying how that's possible in the future when I draw next, but for now, I love what they've done, especially with Dell's ears <3 Thank you so much Kallexus!

 It also might be the slight tilting of the head, and the arm scratching the back of the ear, but regardless, it really looks nice to look at for some reason! Prolly gonna try studying how that's possible in the future when I draw next, but for no...

The following was made by Stussy on Discord! It's a drawing of my closest friend group represented as their sonas/ocs and Dell in my place. The lineless artstyle looks immensely hard to pull off, but I adore the colors, especially the ones on Dell <3

---Check the comments next to the paragraph for the image!

The following was made by FREAKING ROLLLIDICE, as in the person who does these gigantic, amazing PA animations. This drawing was actually apart of a bigger project that they're working on, which is supposed to be a big halloween celebration of the whole of the PA fandom! They have a STUPID good track record for making these amazing animations, so I'm amazingly greatful they decided to include my babies. Roll, if you're reading this, please keep being you, and thank you so much for everything you do for the fandom, I honestly appreciate your projects, personality, and drive more than any individual artpiece I could ever be gifted. You're amazing, thank you <3