43 | the road to the hospital

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Consequently, they refrained from further intimate activities, limiting themselves to kissing and making out before retiring to the same bed for the night. Jimin was content with this arrangement, knowing that once the baby was born, they could freely explore their desires—something all three were eagerly anticipating, as self-indulgent as it may sound.

Taehyung and Jungkook refrained from having sex in the past five months, being preoccupied with taking care of Jimin and respecting their relationship. They believed it wasn't right to engage in such activities without Jimin's knowledge, considering he was their boyfriend; fairness and openness were crucial.

Jimin found happiness in the transformation of his life. Previously accustomed to sleeping and waking up alone, he now shared these moments with two loving partners. Jimin cherished the sensation of being surrounded by them as he slept, relishing Jungkook's muscular arms holding him throughout the night. The morning routine of Taehyung showering him with kisses brought an elated smile to Jimin's face. The love and care both provided filled Jimin with joy.

Over these five months, the trio had started to act like boyfriends, sharing subtle kisses on cheeks, foreheads, and even lips. They exchanged gentle touches during meals or while playing games at home. Although Jimin was new to such relationships, with Taehyung and Jungkook dating for three years, the couple made sure Jimin felt comfortable, showering him with love and attention. In turn, Jimin did his best to reciprocate the affection.

*

"The baby is inside me, so it’s quite obvious who will be naming them," Jimin voiced out, sitting on the couch with a remote in his hand as he pointed it towards the TV and changed the channel.

A hand snatched the remote from the omega's grasp and settled next to him on the couch. "And who put the baby inside you? It’s me, of course. If I didn’t exist, then you wouldn’t be pregnant," Jungkook declared, changing the channel with a confident swipe.

Jimin swiftly reclaimed the remote and switched channels, retorting, "And it’s inside of me!"

"It doesn’t have anything to do with naming the child." Jungkook reclaimed the remote, changing the channel back.

Another hand took the remote from Jungkook's grip and sat beside Jimin; now, the omega was sandwiched between Taehyung and Jungkook. "Stop fighting, you two! We know it’s me who will end up naming the baby," Taehyung asserted, powering off the TV and placing the remote on the table in front of the couch.

"But that’s my sperm! You both are canceled!" Jungkook declared with a smirk.

"Oh really? Then whose egg is that?! Mine," Jimin replied smugly.

"And that’s my—"

Jungkook and Jimin then turned their attention to Taehyung, who halted mid-sentence because he didn’t have anything to say. Technically, it was Jimin and Jungkook's child, so they both should be the ones naming the child. Taehyung thought. A thick silence lingered for a while, followed by a gulp that Taehyung swallowed, looking down as a somber expression overtook his face. Jimin and Jungkook noticed it, sharing a concerned glance.

They nodded at each other, then turned their attention to Taehyung. "I think Taehyung should be the one naming the baby because he's the most intelligent among us. And way smarter than this midget," Alpha declared, prompting a gasp from Jimin, who shot him a glare. Jungkook subtly signaled to Jimin, conveying an unspoken understanding. Jimin nodded in agreement.