Omake!! Live For Yourself!

Grayfia: The following is a non-profit, fan-based, piece of fiction. HighschoolDxD is owned by Funimation and Ichiei Ishibumi. Please support the official release.

(Listen, this involves romantic moments with someone who has a completely different relationship in the Anime/LN. Grayfia is one of my favorites and it's the reason she's not married here. Sirzechs is just as happy with her sister as he was with her in the canon timeline. If you don't feel comfortable reading this, then don't and ignore all future parts with Grayfia x Y/N involved.)

(Roll Intro)

(The morning after the party)

*BEEP, BEEP, BE-*

Grayfia stopped the annoying alarm and sat up as she took in her familiar surroundings. It was a luxurious style room, similar to all the rooms the butlers and maids were granted, her wardrobe holding multiple of the same maid outfit she always wore as the head maid.

Looking at her clock she read the time, "3:30 am, we had to wake up an hour earlier to make breakfast for Rias-sama, her peerage, and the rest of the family." With a sigh, she got up from the bed and got ready.

After putting her headpiece on she took one more glance around her room, one word coming to mind, alone. She got the feeling of loneliness from this room, it was bare with only a few pictures on her dresser to show it belonged to anyone.

One of the pictures was of her and her sister on her sister's wedding day, she was the maid of honor and her sister insisted on a picture of just themselves together. The other picture was of herself when she first held Milicas for the first time, she was an extremely proud aunt and made sure to give as much love as she could to her young nephew.

But, she still felt alone. When she was presented with the opportunity to marry Sirzechs in the name of peace between the devils, she declined, suggesting her sister instead whom she knew had a pretty significant crush on the red-haired devil. She knew she could have come to love Sirzechs, but gave up her own chance at happiness for her sister, instead, taking the position of head maid and Sirzechs' Queen to stay close with her sister.

The work was easy enough, if tedious at times, and she was provided with great accommodations, so her life was good all around, but she just felt like she was walking through the motions, never experiencing love, or even having a friend that wasn't obligated to listen to anything she said because she was a high-class devil, the head maid, or the general in the fight against the new-age devils.

Sighing, she pushed the thoughts to the back of her head and finally exited her room.

-Line-Break-

When Grayfia got to the kitchen she almost gasped in shock, it was in complete disarray and every single maid and butler was running around trying to sort things out themselves.

And it was most certainly not working

Whenever she tried to grab their attention something would catch their attention and she would be right back at square one.

*YAWN*

She turned her head and saw Rias-sama's new pawn enter the kitchen looking incredibly tired. He was in a pair of red-checkered pajama pants and a red t-shirt with one of the 'anime' characters Rias-sama talked about on it.